- Condition: Factory New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Ideal for late-term pregnancies or larger patients
- Audio cable is NOT included
- MFR: Newman Medical
- Phone: (800) 267-5549
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical 2 MHz Obstetrical DigiDop Probe (#D2) is a large-beam probe meant for deep penetration. It is ideal for late-term pregnancies or larger patients. With digitally optimized processing (DOP), the DigiDop Probe is 6x more sensitive than other probes.
Note: Audio cable (#CBL-110) is NOT included, and must be purchased separately.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
This probe is to be used with Newman Medical DigiDop Dopplers. All Newman Medical probes and dopplers are made in the U.S.
Newman Medical 2 MHz Obstetrical DigiDop Probe Features
- Replaceable cord.
- Large ultrasound beam for deep penetration.
- Digitally optimized processing (DOP).
Newman Medical 2 MHz Obstetrical DigiDop Probe Specifications
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.5" (100 mm x 35 mm).
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).