Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantities
ndd Medical EasyOne Flow Tubes are available in either a 50 dispenser pack or an economy 200 dispenser bulk pack.
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to a minimum with the single-patient-use EasyOne FlowTube. All parts exposed to a patient's breath are single-use and disposable. EasyOne Flow Tubes are made from polypropylen (PP), there is no expiration date or special storage conditions required.
ndd Medical EasyOne Flow Tubes Features
- No calibration required.
- Single patient use spirette.
- No cleaning needed.
- Single-use and disposable.
- No expiration date.
- Hygienic packaging.
- No special storage conditions needed.
- Ergonomically designed to fit both pediatrics and adults comfortably.
- Compatible with the EasyOne Air Spirometer.
ndd Medical EasyOne Flow Tubes Specifications
- Dimensions: 0.827" x 1.5" x 5.9" (21 mm x 38 mm x 150 mm).
- Weight: 8 g.
- MDD 93/42/EEC: Class I.
- EasyOne FlowTube: Polypropylen (PP).
- Bag: Polyethylen (PE).
- Transport and Storage Information:
- Temperature: -20° - 50° C.
- Rel. Humidity: 5 to 90%.
- Athmosph. Pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa.
ndd Medical EasyOne Flow Tubes Package Quantities
- Case of 50 (#5050-50).
- Case of 200 (#5050-200).
ndd Medical EasyOne Flow Tubes Literature
The order came quickly and the product is great. Will order again very soon.