- Designed to be used by asthma sufferers, smokers, athletes, people with respiratory problems, people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or even just people looking out for their health
- Meets both ATS/ERS 2005 standards and accurately measures Peak Flow (PEF) and FEV1 values
- Suitable for use by people of all ages
- Conveniently connects to the MIR Smart One App so you can monitor your lung health at home without needing to visit the doctor
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantity
The MIR Smart One Spirometer includes an app license (unlimited number of tablets on both iOS and Android) and two AAA Alkaline 1.5 V batteries.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: 2 AAA batteries required.
Designed to be used by asthma sufferers, smokers, athletes, people with respiratory problems, people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or even just people looking out for their health, the MIR Smart One is the easiest way to monitor your lung health day after day. This top-of-the-line, pocket size, spirometer meets both ATS/ERS 2005 standards and accurately measures Peak Flow (PEF) and FEV1 values.
The MIR Smart One Spirometer is commonly purchased with a MIR Plastic Nose Clip (#910320-F).
MIR Smart One Spirometer Features
- Accurately measures both Peak Flow (PEF) and FEV1 values.
- Features the highest-quality and most advanced technology.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Suitable for use by people of all ages - from five to 93.
- Conveniently connects to the MIR Smart One App so you can monitor your lung health at home without needing to visit the doctor.
- The app is available in 20 languages.
- The app displays results in real time - just blow into your MIR Smart One.
- The app allows you to track symptoms and make notes about each test.
- Stay up to date on the trends of your results so you can monitor your lung health from day to day.
- Share your results via e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS, and more applications.
- Meets ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- Does not require a medical prescription.
MIR Smart One Spirometer Specifications
- Green: Ok - 510 L/m.
- Yellow: Caution - 330 L/m.
- Red: See your doctor - 190 L/m.
MIR Smart One Spirometer Package Quantity
- #911102: Box of 1.
- #911102-24: Case of 24.
I received the MIR Spirometer that also came with a book on it's use. Honestly I have yet to open the book. I loaded the Smart One App on my iphone and it immediately synced with the Spirometer and I began using it. It's so self explanatory that I haven't needed any additional information yet. I have now used it for 3 days and am tracking the data it stores to see how I am tracking. Good product as far as I can tell.
Comes in handy to check out lung capacity and the app is convenient.
Good product. Easy to use device and app. Would like to see the app actually tell me specifically when to stop exhaling. It would be nice to see more results than just peak flow and FEV1; and it also would be nice to have the option to make FEV1 the circled number when results are displayed. A necessary device for an uncertain time.
This device was so easy to setup and just as easy to use.
It keeps track of each test, and records the data in its own app as well as
the apple health app.
this is an excellent tool for anyone that wants to monitor their breathing and look
for triggers or patterns.