Warranty: 3 Years.
The Accutorr 3 is a compact, lightweight, portable vital signs monitor ideal for the low acuity areas of your hospital. It is easy to transport from bed to bed, whether by its integrated handle or a compact rolling stand. With its touchpad user interface, it is also simple to use.
The monitor offers a standard RS-232 interface that allows for the direct export of vital signs data into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Mindray Accutorr 3 Spot Check Monitor Features:
- High definition LCD provides clear view of patient data.
- Highly mobile vital signs solution.
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate.
- Additional parameters include SpO2 and temperature.
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability.
- Comfortable carrying handle.
- Li-ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use.
- 4 button touchpad user interface allows simple navigation through all parameters and settings.
- Easy selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal patient size settings.
- Standard RS-232 communication supports connections to the Accutorr CS Charting Solution software.
- Easy-to-maneuver rolling stand (optional - sold separately).
- FDA Approved.
Mindray Accutorr 3 Spot Check Monitor Specifications:
- Connectors: Serial port for software upgrade and DIAP protocol.
- Rechargeable lithium ion.
- Run Time: Up to 22 hours with SpO2 and NIBP measurements at an interval of 15 minutes.
- Monitor Power Off: Less than 6.5 hours to 100%.
- Monitor Power On: Less than 11.5 hours to 100%.
- Dimensions: 9.6" (H) x 4.7" (W) x 5.3" (D) (24.4 cm x 11.9 cm x 13.5 cm).
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg) including battery.
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 °C.
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Barometric: 427.5 to 805.5 mmHg (57 to 107.4 kPa).
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 0.9 to 0.5 A, 50/60 Hz.
- Type of Protection: Meets the requirements of IEC 60601 series.
Mindray Accutorr 3 Spot Check Monitor Literature:
Mindray Accutorr 3 Spot Check Monitor Specifications Sheet
Mindray Accutorr 3 Spot Check Monitor Sell Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.