- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compatible with all M9/M11 steam sterilizer models
- Reliable USB based data transfer makes information easy to access
- Data storage capacity can withstand years of operation
- MFR: Midmark | Ships from Midmark
- MPN: 9A682001
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark M9/M11 Sterilizer Data Logger is designed to fit all models of M9 and M11 sterilizers to expand the documentation capacity of the sterilizer.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Requires version 1.0.2 sterilizer software or greater. Sterilizer board upgrade required if software is not compatible.
The Midmark M9/M11 Sterilizer Data Logger connects with a Midmark sterilizer and electronically stores cycle data including: sterilizer serial number, date and time the cycle was run, sterilization cycle parameters, errors, and the cycle approving authority. With a data storage capacity of greater than 10,000 cycles, this data logger can handle years of information from even the most demanding and high workflow environments.
Midmark M9/M11 Sterilizer Data Logger Features
- Data storage capacity can withstand years of operation.
- High capacity, detailed sterilizer data storage.
- Compatible with all M9/M11 steam sterilizer models.
- Reliable USB based data transfer makes information easy to access.
Midmark M9/M11 Sterilizer Data Logger Specifications
- Added Height to Sterilizer Unit: 1.44" (3.66 cm).
- Data Storage Capacity: Greater than 10,000 cycles; 8 gB.
- USB Storage Capacity: Greater than 10,000 cycles; 4 gB.
- USB Compatibility: USB 2.0/3.0.
- Computer Software Requirements: Windows ME, XP, 2000, or more recent versions.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -22 to 140 °F (-30 to 60 °C).
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing).
- Atmospheric Pressure: 7.2 to 15.4 psia (49.6 to 106.4 kPa).