- Ergonomic, T-shaped design helps promote correct patient positioning during testing
- SB connection requires no battery to operate
- Unique eject lever alleviates the handling of used mouthpieces
- Easy-latch door design helps promote correct patient positioning during testing
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark Digital Spirometer is designed to easily detect and manage chronic respiratory illnesses such as COPD and asthma. It features USB connected power, requiring no use of external batteries.
Note: Does not include software.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Midmark Digital Spirometer Features
- USB connection requires no battery to operate.
- Easy grasp, lightweight design makes testing more comfortable for both adult and pediatric patients.
- Ergonomic, T-shaped design helps promote correct patient positioning during testing.
- Easy-latch door design helps promote correct patient positioning during testing.
- Unique eject lever alleviates the handling of used mouthpieces.
Midmark Digital Spirometer Specifications
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 2.5" x 1.75" (191 mm x 64 mm x 44 mm).
- Power: USB port.
- Adult: Crapo (Crapo/Knudson compilation, aka ITS, ATS), Knudson (1976 & 1983 compilation), European Community for Coal and Steel (ECCS) (1993), NHANES III (aka NLHEP, Hankinson), Morris, Roca, GLI.
- Pediatric: Wang (1993), Knudson (1976 & 1983 compilation), Polgar (1971), Hsu, NHANES III, Zapletal, Eigen, GLI.
- Interpretation: NHANES III (NLHEP), ATS.
- Flow: +/- 14 L/s.
- Volume: +/- 8 L.
- Parameters Measured: FVC, FEV.5, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV25%, FEV50%, FEV75%, FEV25-75%, FEV75-85%, FEV200-1200, FEV0.5/FIV0.5, PEF, FIVC, FIV0.5, FIF50%, PIF, Exp Time, V ext, MVV, MTV, RR, AT, AT%, VC, ERV, IRV, TV.
Minimum System Requirements (If connecting to a computer):
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Professional and Enterprise; 32-bitand 63-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4300 or 64-bit processor or faster.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Available Hard Disk Space: 2 GB.
- USB Port.
- Mouse, keyboard, and high-resolution display monitor.
Midmark Digital Spirometer Configurations
- #4-000-0027: Spirometer.
- #4-000-0028: Spirometer with Syringe.