Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg)
- Can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair
- Multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc
- The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark 75L Exam Chair includes hand control and upholstery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
Note: Foot control sold separate and can be exchanged for hand control upon request.
The versatile 75L can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair. It has multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs. With the touch of a button, you can raise the table to a comfortable working height of 40", which means no more stooping and bending (and no more back stress and fatigue) when positioning patients.
This Power Chair features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. Easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly there is an automatic return positioning button.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Features
- Four Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
- Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in three positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- Two duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold greater than 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Specifications
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg).
- Weight of Table: 515 lb (233.6 kg).
- Back Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to 85° ± 5°.
- Table Top Height Range: 22.5" ± 0.5" to 40" ± 1" (55.9 cm ± 1.3 cm to 101.6 ± 2.5 cm).
- Foot Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to -90° ± 5°.
- Table Top Tilt Range: 0 (horizontal) to 30° ± 5° (foot up).
- Upholstered Top: 27" (W) x 69.25" (L) (68.6 cm x 175.9 cm).
- With Headrest Extended: 82.75" (210.2 cm).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC nominal (126 VAC maximum - 110 VAC minimum), 60 Hz, 12 amps maximum.
- Paper Rolls: Can accept two standard paper rolls of 18" x 3" (45.7 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on / 5 minutes off (motor run time).
- Extends 70" (minimum) from table.
- 12 AWG / 3 conductor.
- UL-544 Listed Medical Equipment.
- CSA Standard C22.2 #125.
- ISO-90011 Certified.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-75L-H-CUS: Non-Programmable.
- #MFI-MMK-75L-H-CUS-PRO: Programmable.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Literature
Midmark Upholstery Care and Maintenance Guide
Midmark Power Examination Table Installation and Operation Manual
Midmark 75L Exam Chair - Certified Re...