Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Midmark 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair (#646-001) includes power cord. Certified Refurbished condition chairs also include an upholstery top in the color of your choice (sold separately for Factory New condition chairs).
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor..
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Upholstered top and armrests are sold separately for Factory New condition chairs.
The 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair is a step forward in foot and ankle care with an exclusive, ergonomic foot section design that puts control right where it's needed - the foot section.
- Control: Integrated touch controls on both sides of the foot section are not only convenient but also help reduce costly breakage of hand and foot controls.
- Positioning: Powered back and tilt to simplify positioning. Easy-to-reach release handles on both sides of the foot section allow for smooth, one-handed operation.
- Asepsis: Covered glides and a sealed foot control protect internal components from dirt and debris to simplify cleaning and ensure a longer product life.
Midmark 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair Features
- Easy-to-reach release handles on both sides of the foot section allow for smooth, one-handed operation.
- Adjustable chair arms rotate completely out of the way for unsurpassed comfort and accessibility for all patients.
- Low height of 19" is designed to make patient transfer a breeze..
- Programmability: Three positions that you customize to your needs.
- Crash Avoidance System is designed to prevent injury and equipment damage by disabling certain functions if the chair is in a potential "crash position."
- Back support angle range: 0 to 80 degrees.
- Seat tilt angle range: 0 to 30 degrees.
Midmark 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg).
- Base Height: Fixed height of 21" (53.3 cm).
Foot Section Height:
- Retracted: 18" - 35" (45.7 cm - 88.9 cm).
- Fully Extended: 15.5" - 37.5" (39.4 cm - 95.3 cm).
- Foot Section: 26" x 6" (66 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Foot Extension: 9" (22.9 cm).
- Debris Tray: 15.1" x 10.6" x 1.5" (38.4 cm x 26.9 cm x 3.8 cm).
- Back Support Angle Range: 0 degrees - 80 degrees.
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0 degrees - 30 degrees.
- Seat Width with Chair Arms: 37.5" (95.3 cm).
- Foot Control: 14.5" x 6" (36.8 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amps.
- Power Cord Length: 8' (244 cm).
Midmark 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair Conditions
- #MFI-MMK-646-001: Certified Refurbished.
- #646-001: Factory New.
Midmark 646 Barrier-Free Power Podiatry Procedures Chair Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.