Condition: Certified Refurbished
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 90 Days
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204.1 kg)
- Power height, back, foot, and tilt
- Adjustable height allows you to work in a position that is comfortable for you
- Endless movement capabilities allow you to position patients correctly for the most effective procedure
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
The Midmark 630 Barrier-Free Universal Power Procedures Table includes a hand control and upholstered top in the color of your choosing.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: Please specify your desired color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
Note: Foot Control is sold separate and can be exchanged for hand control upon request.
No matter what type of procedures you perform, proper positioning is crucial to providing accessibility and flexibility at the point of care. Power height, back, foot, and tilt gives the Midmark 630 virtually endless movement capabilities, allowing you to position patients correctly for the most effective procedure. Adjustable height allows you to work in a position that is comfortable for you.
Procedures can be stressful and intimidating to patients. The Midmark 630 is designed to position patients for maximum comfort. Added features like the patented Premium Comfort System and optional heated upholstery helps ensure a calmer patient, reducing movement during procedures.
Midmark 630 Barrier-Free Universal Power Procedures Table Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204.1 kg).
- Power Cord: 8 feet (243.8 cm) long.
- Foot/Hand Control Voltage: 10 VAC, SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage).
- Weight: 455 lb (206.4 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 510 lb (231.3 kg).
Midmark 630 Barrier-Free Universal Power Procedures Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-630-H-CUS: Standard.
- #MFI-MMK-630-H-CUS-R: With Rotation.