Shop with confidence at MFI
Warranty: 1 Year.
For heat therapy, microwave or heat the pack in water. The Hot and Cold Pack keeps its pad-like shape even at high temperatures and will not liquefy when heated. When used for cold therapy, the pack stays flexible when frozen. It bends to fit around treatment areas and maintains its thickness no matter how severe the bend.
Mettler ThermalSoft Durapak Hot and Cold Pack Features:
- 100% Leak-proof.
- Use for both hot and cold therapy.
- Soft gel contents contain no liquids or dyes.
- Biodegradable and non-caustic.
Mettler ThermalSoft Durapak Hot and Cold Pack Sizes:
9841: Small Pack (4" x 6") - 48 Per Case.
- For face, hand, and small contusions.
9842: Half Size Pack (5" x 10") - 24 Per Case.
- Standard packs for knee, neck, and shoulder.
9843: Back Pack (8" x 11") - 24 Per Case.
- Large packs for upper/lower back.
9844: Extra Large Pack (12" x 15") - 12 Per Case.
- For entire back, upper/lower back, and sciatica.
Mettler ThermalSoft Durapak Hot and Cold Pack Literature:
Mettler ThermalSoft Durapak Hot and Cold Pack Brochure