The Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator (#ME 240) features nine discrete waveforms designed to facilitate clinical versatility: Interferential (4 pole), Premodulated (2 pole), Medium Frequency (Russian), Biphasic, High Volt Pulsed Galvanic, Microcurrent, TENS-Asymmetrical Biphasic, TENS-Symmetrical Biphasic and Galvanic (Continuous DC) waveforms. Waveforms may be combined with on-off programs for neuromuscular education as well as frequency and amplitude modulation programs for optimal pain management.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New touch-sensitive, patented M Wheel, technology has been used to make starting a treatment quick and easy. The high-resolution color display allows the clinician to monitor all treatment parameters continuously. In addition the clinician can set on/off times, up and down ramps, pulse width and frequency along with frequency modulation for some of the waveforms. The 240 offers both laser and infrared technology. Unlike most other units, the 240 has the light therapy software already built into the unit. All you need to do is purchase either the laser probe or the cluster probe for light therapy capabilities.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty.
The Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator also has numerous anatomical and waveform specific protocols complete with electrode placement guidance. Once a protocol is selected, the Sys*Stim 240 will go to the treatment page, electrodes can be placed on the patient and the intensity control can be adjusted to begin the treatment. Clinicians may also store their own treatment protocols for later use. The Sys*Stim 240 can be teamed up with the Sonicator 740 therapeutic ultrasound for combination therapy.
Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features:
- 9 Stimulation waveforms.
- Ability to use up to two different waveforms using seperate timers.
- Has up to 3 independent timers so you can treat up to 3 patients at the same time; two with electrical stimulation and one with the optional laser or cluster applicator.
- New touch-sensitive technology has been used to make starting a treatment easy.
- High-resolution color display allows you to monitor all treatment parameters continuously.
- Patented M Wheel provides easy navigation through all of the menus.
- Treatment protocols complete with electrode placement guidance, allow you to quickly program treatment parameters for your patients.
- Space available to save your own special treatment protocols for each waveform and for light therapy.
- Optional laser or cluster light therapy.
- Comes with a pin to banana adapter that will allow you to run your stim through your Mettler ultrasound for combination therapy.
- Translated into 8 languages.
Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications:
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Height: 13 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Depth: 8 in.
Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Literature:
Mettler Sys-Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications Guide
Mettler Sys-Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator User Guide
Mettler Sys-Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.