The Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator is a microprocessor controlled neuromuscular stimulator that features four discrete waveforms designed to facilitate clinical versatility. The Sys*Stim 228 provides the flexibility to meet virtually any clinical need and has unprecedented ease of operation.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Clinicians can choose from a broad range of waveforms, including Interferential, Pre-modulation, Medium Frequency (Russian Stim) and Biphasic with adjustable phase duration and frequency. Additional versatility is provided by a selection of treatment modes that include Surge, Reciprocation, Surge with Reciprocation and Vector Rotation. The Sys*Stim 228 can be set up in the two-timer mode so two separate treatment protocols or two separate patients may be treated simultaneously.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty.
The Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator comes complete with all the necessary components to perform neuromuscular electric stimulation: Sys*Stim 228, Two electrode cable sets, Two gray pin to banana adapters, One package each EX Trodes, 2" diameter and 3" diameter, Detachable U.L. listed hospital-grade line cord, and Instruction manual and warranty registration instructions.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features:
- Built in handle for ease of carrying.
- 4 stimulation waveforms.
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- Bright color LED display.
- Designed primarily for pain management offering both the IFC and the Premod waveforms.
- Offers both Medium Frequency (Russian Stim) and a biphasic waveform to treat any of your rehad needs.
- With two independent timers, the 228 allows you to treat two patients or two body areas at the same time, while having seperate control of each channel.
- Comes with pin to banana adapter that will allow you to run stimulation from the Sys*Stim 228 through your Mettler ultrasound for combination therapy.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Warranty:
- ME228: Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator (advanced 2-channel, multifunction) with standard 2 Year Warranty.
- 228Ext: Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator (advanced 2-channel, multifunction) with a 2 Year Warranty Extention.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications:
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Height: 12 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Depth: 7.4 in.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Literature:
Mettler Sys-Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications Guide
Mettler Sys-Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator User Manual
Mettler Sys-Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.