Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator (#ME 228) comes complete with all the necessary components to perform neuromuscular electric stimulation: two electrode cable sets (#2260), two gray pin to banana adapters (#2027), package of EZ Trodes - 2" round (#2221), package of EZ Trodes - 2.75" round (#2222), detachable U.L. listed hospital-grade line cord (#7293), Instruction Manual, and warranty registration instructions.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to [email protected].
Warranty: 3 Years Limited - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Sys*Stim 228 is a two-channel, microprocessor controlled neuromuscular stimulator that features four discrete waveforms designed to facilitate clinical versatility. It provides the flexibility to meet virtually any clinical need and has unprecedented ease of operation.
Clinicians can choose from a broad range of waveforms, including Interferential, Pre-modulation, Medium Frequency (Russian Stim), and Biphasic with adjustable phase duration and frequency. Additional versatility is provided by a selection of treatment modes that include Surge, Reciprocation, Surge with Reciprocation, and Vector Rotation. The Sys*Stim 228 can be set up in the two-timer mode so two separate treatment protocols or two separate patients may be treated simultaneously. Clinicians can set on/off times, pulse width and frequency, along with frequency modulation for some of the waveforms.
The membrane panel provides one touch entry for treatment parameters. An audible tone provides you with further reinforcement that you have made a selection. LEDs guide you through the easy setup routine.
Use the lightweight and portable Sys*Stim 228 in home health as well as in the clinic.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features
- Built in handle for ease of carrying.
- Four stimulation waveforms.
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- Bright color LED display.
- Designed primarily for pain management offering both the IFC and the Premod waveforms.
- Offers both Medium Frequency (Russian Stim) and a biphasic waveform to treat any of your rehabilitation needs.
- With two independent timers, the 228 allows you to treat two patients or two body areas at the same time, while having separate control of each channel.
- Comes with pin to banana adapter that will allow you to run stimulation from the Sys*Stim 228 through your Mettler ultrasound for combination therapy.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator
- Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg).
- Dimensions: 12" (L) x 8" (W) x 7.4" (H) (32.8 cm x 20.3 cm x 18.8 cm).
- Input: 115 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, 0.4 Amp Nom.
- Maximum Treatment Time: 1 - 60 minutes.
- Interferential: 0 - 65 mA RMS.
- Premodulated: 0 - 50 mA RMS.
- Medium Frequency (Russian): 0 - 50 mA RMS.
- Biphasic: 0 - 99 mA peak.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 131 °F.
- Operating: 30 to 75% Relative Humidity at 104 °F.
- Non-Operating: Up to 90% Relative Humidity at 149 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 167 °F.
Mettler Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Sys*Stim 228 Neuromuscular Stimulator:
- #73: Three-shelf Mobile Cart.
- #110: Travel Bag - Ideal for carrying the Sys*Stim to the patient. Holds one Sys*Stim 228 and its accessories.
- #2260: Electrode Cable Set for a Single Channel.
Sonigel Ultrasound Couplant:
- #1844: Twelve 8.5 oz Tubes.
- #1851: Twelve 250 ml Bottles.
- #1852: One 5 L Bottle.
- #1853: Four 5 L Bottles.
Sonigel Lotion with Aloe Vera:
- #1863: One Bottle.
- #1864: Four Bottles.
- 2000: 4 Electrodes - 2" x 2".
- 2002: 4 Electrodes - 4" x 4".
- 2004: 1 Electrode - 3.5" x 7".
- 2006: 1 Electrode - 8" x 10".
- #2001: 24 Inserts (2" x 2").
- #2003: 24 Inserts (4" x 4").
- #2005: 12 Inserts (3.5" x 7").
- #2007: 12 Inserts (8" x 10").