Since the first ME 200 muscle stimulator was introduced in 1973, The Sys*Stim line of electrical neuromuscular stimulators has provided value. Each Sys*Stim stimulator is easy-to-use and has a variety of features that include today's most popular waveforms, programmable output modes and portability. All Mettler Sys*Stim devices offer many effective safety features. Internal error codes are designed to stop a treatment and let the clinician know how to fix the problem. Patient safety is number one!
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
The Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator is a one-channel neuromuscular stimulator that features four different waveforms in a lightweight package. The narrow pulse is suited for TENS while the wide and AC pulses can be used for muscle stimulation. Direct Current can be used to stimulate denervated muscles or perdorm iontophoresis. The Sys*Stim 206 is an ideal companion to the Sonicator 716 for combination therapy. Option available for 2 year warranty extension.
Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features:
- Membrane Entry Panel simplifies treatment control.
- Timer Entry Selector sets treatment time from 1 to 29 minutes with timer bypass option to initiate a continuous run.
- Go/Hold keys permit operator to start or suspend treatment with one touch.
- Intensity Control allows operator to vary output voltage to the patient during treatment.
- LED Displays indicate output intensity in peak volts or milliamps, and treatment time remaining.
- Treatment Mode Selectors include four preset waveforms plus Surge and Reverse Polarity, enabling operator to choose the optimum waveform for each treatment and muscle group.
- Four waveforms available - narrow, wide, and AC pulses along with continuous direct current (all pulsed waveforms are electrically balanced with zero net charge).
- Pulse Frequency Control permits user to vary the repetition of pulses applied to the patient from 1 to 83 pps, in all modes except Surge.
- Surge mode set at 6 seconds on and 18 seconds off at either 35 or 83 pulses per second.
- Is portable and can be combined with any Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound unit for combination therapy.
- Offers 3 versions of a biphasic waveform: the waveforms are preset to treat small, medium, and large muscle groups.
- Offers the DC waveform, which is used to treat denervation.
Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Warranty:
- ME 206: Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator, with Standard 1 Year Warranty.
- 206Ext: Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator with a 2 Year Warranty Extension.
Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications:
- Weight: 5.6 lb.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: 6 in.
- Length: 13.4 in.
Mettler Sys*Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Literature:
Mettler Sys-Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications
Mettler Sys-Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator User Manual
Mettler Sys-Stim 206 Neuromuscular Stimulator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.