Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Mettler Pencil Electrode Set (#2023) includes a carrying case, handle, and four different sizes of stainless steel spot electrode tips.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Pencil Electrode with push button stimulation control is used for manual stimulation procedures where pin-point control is required. It comes in its own carry case with four stainless steel tips from the size of a quarter down to a point. The electrode has an on/off switch so that stimulation can be turned on and off. It requires a banana type connector to be plugged into the electrode cable set.
Mettler Pencil Electrode Set Features
- Pin-point manual stimulation.
- Four electrode tip sizes for effective "spot" stimulation.
- Tips easily connect to Pencil Electrode handle.
- Has an on/off switch to regulate stimulation.
- Compatible with all Mettler stimulators.