- Maximum Output Force: 198 lb (90 kg)
- Provides cervical or lumbar traction by exerting therapeutic pulling forces on the patient's body
- Offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times
- Designed to fit most every table platform
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit (#ME 4000) includes a Patient Safety Switch with Interlock (#4005), Traction Rope with Hook (#40002), Power Cord (#40003), mounting screws (three long and one short), four split washers, and instruction manual.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The MTD 4000 (Mettler Traction Decompression) provides cervical or lumbar traction by exerting therapeutic pulling forces on the patient's body. It offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The Traction Decompression unit may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain, and prolapsed discs.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Features
- Easy to use and reliable.
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
- Display: Yellow/Green Digital LED.
- Multiple sensors and safety controls.
- High strength traction cable.
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times.
- Continuous and Intermittent traction with multiple speed selection.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Designed to fit most every table platform. As long as the table has a pedestal mount currently on it, the MTD 4000 will most likely fit.
- Capability to store up to eight custom protocols.
- Equipped with three speeds to choose from: slow, medium, fast.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Specifications
- Power Supply: AC 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 W (max).
- Fuse: 2 A / 250 V x 2 Slow Blow or 1 A / 250 V x 2 Slow Blow.
- Maximum Output Force: 198 lb (90 kg).
- Fast: ~ 5 - 6 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Normal: ~ 12 - 15 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Slow: ~ 22 - 25 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Hold/Rest Period: 1 ~ 99 seconds.
- Treatment Time: 1 ~ 99 minutes.
- Treatment Mode: Continuous/Intermittent.
- Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 14.2" (L) x 12.2" (W) x 9" (T) (36 cm x 31 cm x 22.9 cm).
- Security System: Error Codes E-1 ~ E-A.
- Patient Safety Switch: 2 Pin connector, push button normally closed.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC 60601-1-2.
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 ~ 40 °C / 90% RH under.
- Storage Temperature/Humidity: - 20 ~ 60 °C / 90% RH under.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Accesories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit:
- #4005: Traction Patient Safety Switch with Interlock.
- #40002: Traction Rope with Hook.
- Traction Power Cord:
- #40003: 110 V (Domestic).
- #40004: 220 V (International).