The Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit (#ME 4000) includes a Patient Safety Switch with Interlock (#4005), Traction Rope with Hook (#40002), Power Cord (#40003), mounting screws (three long and one short), four split washers, and instruction manual.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 2 Years - Limited Against Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The MTD 4000 provides cervical or lumbar traction by exerting therapeutic pulling forces on the patient's body. It offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The Traction Decompression unit may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain, and prolapsed discs.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Features:
- Easy to use and reliable.
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
- Display: Yellow/Green Digital LED.
- Multiple sensors and safety controls.
- High strength traction cable.
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times.
- Continuous and Intermittent traction with multiple speed selection.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Designed to fit most every table platform. As long as the table has a pedestal mount currently on it, the MTD 4000 will most likely fit.
- Has the capability to store up to 10 custom protocols.
- Equipped with three speeds to choose from: slow, medium, fast.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Specifications:
- Power Supply: AC 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 W (max).
- Fuse: 2 A / 250 V x 2 Slow Blow or 1 A / 250 V x 2 Slow Blow.
- Maximum Output Force: 198 lbs (90 kg).
- Fast: ~ 5 - 6 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Normal: ~ 12 - 15 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Slow: ~ 22 - 25 seconds to reach maximum force.
- Hold/Rest Period: 1 ~ 99 seconds.
- Treatment Time: 1 ~ 99 minutes.
- Treatment Mode: Continuous/Intermittent.
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 14.2" (L) x 12.2" (W) x 9" (T) (36 cm x 31 cm x 22.9 cm).
- Security System: Error Codes E-1 ~ E-A.
- Patient Safety Switch: 2 Pin connector, push button normally closed.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC 60601-1-2.
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 ~ 40 °C / 90% RH under.
- Storage Temperature/Humidity: - 20 ~ 60 °C / 90% RH under.
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Head Unit Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.