- Digital solid-state electronic controls that show the timer and speed control
- More closely replicates manual procedures
- Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, and postural drainage
- Output Speed: 10 - 60 cycles per second
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine (#ME-630) includes the Professional Therapy Package (#PRO-PKG), caster-stand, and tray for applicator storage.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The G5 Therassist is the latest advancement in massage/percussion technology. This unit features digital solid-state electronic controls that show the timer and speed control with ranges from 10 to 60 CPS. It more closely replicates manual procedures. It is ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, and postural drainage. It can be used on a table-top or wall mounted.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide very deep penetrating massage using frequencies from 10 to 60 CPS. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. They are reliable, durable, and quiet. Using G5 massage machines over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
Note: Wall bracket and mounting hardware are sold separately.
Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine Specifications
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 21" (D) x 21" (W) x 44" (H) (53 cm x 53 cm x 112 cm).
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower.
- Output Speed: 10 - 60 cycles per second.
- Power Source (Input): 90 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic.
- Current Leakage: Less than 75 MicroAmps.
- Power Cord: 10' (3 m) hospital grade.
- Drive Cable: 5' (1.5 m).
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac.
- Approvals: UL, TUV, CE, RoH5.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 17".