Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine (#ME-630) includes the Mettler Professional Therapy Package (#PRO-PKG).
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide very deep penetrating massage using frequencies from 15 to 55 CPS. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. They are reliable, durable and quiet. Using G5 massage machines over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
The Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine is our latest advancement in massage/percussion technology. This unit features digital solid-state electronic controls that show the timer and speed control with ranges from 15 to 60 CPS. It more closely replicates manual procedures. It is ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, postural drainage. It comes complete with caster-stand and tray. It can be used as table-top or wall mounted. Wall bracket and mounting hardware are sold separately.
Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine Features
- 1/17 horsepower.
- Digital solid-state electronic controls that show the timer and speed control.
- Speed control with ranges from 15 to 60 CPS.
- Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, postural drainage.
- Comes complete with caster-stand and tray.
Mettler G5 Therassist Massage Machine Specifications
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 44" x 21" x 21" (112 cm x 53 cm x 53 cm).
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower.
- Output Speed: 10 - 60 cycles per second.
- Power Source: 90 - 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic.
- Current Leakage: Less than 75 MicroAmps.
- Power Cord: 10' (3 m) hospital grade.
- Drive Cable: 5' (1.5 m).
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac.