- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Output Speed: 20 to 50 cycle per second
- Beneficial to anyone who works out, does strenuous work, or competes
- Before an activity, use it to enhance flexibility, increase range-of-motion, and reduce the risk of muscle spasms, strains, or contusions
- Handheld unit ideal for self-massage at home
- MFR: Mettler
MPN: ME 660
- Phone: (800) 854-9305
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler G5 ProPower Massage Machine (#ME 660) is beneficial to anyone who works out, does strenuous work, or competes. Before an activity, use it to enhance flexibility, increase range-of-motion, and reduce the risk of muscle spasms, strains, or contusions. After exertion, rely on the G5 ProPower to accelerate the healing process and to reduce muscle pain caused by work and stress. Variable speed from 20 to 50 CPS, an easy on/off control, and a directional applicator make this handheld unit ideal for self-massage at home.
Warranty: 1 Year.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide very deep penetrating massage using frequencies from 20 to 50 CPS. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. They are reliable, durable, and quiet. Using G5 massage machines over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
The Professional Portable Treatment Package (#60002 / PRO-PORT-PKG) is recommended to compliment your G5 ProPower unit. The package is sold separately.
Mettler G5 ProPower Massage Machine Specifications
- Motor: 1/40 horsepower, 24 volt DC.
- Output Speed: 20 to 50 cycle per second.
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Assembled Dimensions: 3" (D) x 12" (W) x 3" (H).
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic.
- Current Leakage: Under 75 MicroAmps.
- Power Cord: 10' standard 3-prong plug.
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac.
- Approvals: UL, TUY, CE, RoH5.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 9".