The Mettler Digital TENS 212 Neuromuscular Stimulator (#ME 212) comes with a carrying case, set of four V-Trode Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9 Volt battery, lead wires, and instructions.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Digital TENS 212 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 1 Year - Unit / 90 Days - Accessories.
The TENS 212 is an affordable two-channel TENS unit that has continuous, modulated, and burst modes. A digital display shows all treatment parameters while the unit is in use. Pulse frequency and width may be set independently.
The soft Mettler blue color is a nice change from the typical black color of today's TENS units. The blue color makes the 212 easy to see from across the room.
Transcutaneous Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (TENS) has proven its high value as a method of pain therapy and is a great help to the experienced clinician. With some indications, medical practitioners can prescribe a unit to patients for use at home. The TENS 212 is a dual-channel electric stimulator for active treatment application, which is equipped with a Liquid Crystal Display indicating operation modes and output as well as a microprocessor for controlling the system.
The electronics of the unit create electric impulses: the intensity, pulse duration, pulse frequency, and modulation of these impulses can be adjusted by a button or a knob.
Mettler Digital TENS 212 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Patient Compliance Meter: Shows the treatment times in hours.
- LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate (frequency), pulse width, timer, CH1/CH2. Easy to see from any angle.
- B: Cycle Bursts, 2 Bursts/sec, 9 pulses/Burst, 100 Hz, width is adjustable.
- C: Continuous mode. Pulse rate, pulse width, and intensity are adjustable.
- M: Modulated Width: Pulse width is automatically varied in an interval of six seconds. The modulation range of pulse width is from setting value to 35% less than the control setting value, then returns to the setting value. Rate, width, and intensity are fully adjustable.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Biphasic square pulse.
- Very easy to use device controls.
- A cover prevents accidental changes in the settings during treatment.
- Easy to use, lightweight, and high quality.
Mettler Digital TENS 212 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications:
- Pulse Intensity: Adjustable 0 - 80 mA peak into 500 Ω load each channel, constant current.
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 160 Hz (adjustable), 1 Hz/step (1 - 20 Hz), 5 Hz/step (20 - 160 Hz).
- Pulse Width: 50 - 260 µs (adjustable), 10 µs/steps.
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous mode.
- Voltage: 0 - 110 Volts (open circuit).
- Max Charge per Pulse: 21 micro-coulombs.
- Power Source: 9-Volt Battery.
- Dimensions: 4.25" (H) x 2.4" (W) x 1" (T) (108 mm x 61.5 mm 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.31 lbs (140 grams), battery included.
Mettler Digital TENS 212 Neuromuscular Stimulator Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.