Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Metrex CaviWipes XL are 9" x 12" towelettes saturated in CaviCide solution, and have a two-to-three minute efficacy against organisms. Available in either a canister or flat pack.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
These wipes have proven effectiveness against bacteria and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2. The wipes are also EPA List N Compliant and are safe to use on non-porous hard surfaces and fixtures. The canister model allows for quick pull of wipes, while the flat pack allows for better compact storage.
CaviWipes have an efficacy against the following bacteria and viruses:
3 Minute Efficacy Against:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG).
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Salmonella enterica.
- Staphylococcus aureus.
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
2 Minute Efficacy Against:
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin.
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1).
- Herpes simplex virus (type 1).
- Herpes simplex virus (type 2).
- Influenza A2 Virus.
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus).
- Human Coronavirus.
These wipes can be used in a variety of care settings, including:
- Ambulance equipment surfaces.
- Animal care facilities.
- Correctional facilities.
- Daycare centers.
- Dental offices.
- Emergency medical settings.
- Emergency vehicles.
- Exterior surfaces of anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment.
- Health club facilities.
- Infant/child care equipment surfaces.
- Isolation areas.
- Laundry rooms.
- Neonatal units.
- Nursing homes.
- Operating rooms.
- Ophthalmic and optometric facilities.
- Outpatient surgical centers.
- Surgical centers.
Metrex CaviWipes XL Features
- Effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses in two to three minutes.
- Is EPA List N Compliant and compatible with hard non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
- Wipes are saturated in CaviCide solution.
Metrex CaviWipes XL Configurations
- #13-1150: Canister (65 wipes) (12/Case).
- #13-1155: Packet (50 wipes) (6/Case).