- Eliminates bacteria and viruses in 2 to 3 minutes
- Effective on hard non-porous surfaces and fixtures
- EPA List N Compliant
- Available in canister or flat pack
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantities
Metrex CaviWipes measure 6" x 6.75" each and are durable towelettes that can eliminate pathogens and organisms in three minutes or less. They're available in canisters and a flat pack.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
These disinfectant wipes are proven effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses, including SaRS-CoV-2 on a hard-porous surfaces. It's EPA List N Compliant and also effective against MRA, HIV-1 and HCV in two minutes. The canisters provide an easy-pull while the flat packs provide compact storage and portability.
CaviWipes have an efficacy against the following bacteria and viruses:
3 Minute Efficacy Against:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG).
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Salmonella enterica.
- Staphylococcus aureus.
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
2 Minute Efficacy Against:
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin.
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1).
- Herpes simplex virus (type 1).
- Herpes simplex virus (type 2).
- Influenza A2 Virus.
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus).
- Human Coronavirus.
These wipes can be used in a variety of care settings, including:
- Ambulance equipment surfaces.
- Animal care facilities.
- Correctional facilities.
- Daycare centers.
- Dental offices.
- Emergency medical settings.
- Emergency vehicles.
- Exterior surfaces of anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment.
- Health club facilities.
- Infant/child care equipment surfaces.
- Isolation areas.
- Laundry rooms.
- Neonatal units.
- Nursing homes.
- Operating rooms.
- Ophthalmic and optometric facilities.
- Outpatient surgical centers.
- Surgical centers.
Metrex CaviWipes Features
- Effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses in two to three minutes.
- Is EPA List N Compliant.
- Wipes are saturated in CaviCide solution.
- Compatible with hard non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Metrex CaviWipes Package Quantities
- #13-1100: 160 Wipe Canister (12/Case).
- #13-1224: 45 Wipe Flat Pack (20/Case).
- #10-1090: 220 Wipe Canister (12/Case).