- Creates a constant vacuum in the range of 0 to -90 kPa
- Can be used for a variety of applications in hospitals, clinics, and medical practices
- CleanTouch on/off button
- Quiet drive system reduces distraction during surgery
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Medela Basic Aspirator is intended to create a constant vacuum in the range of 0 to -90 kPa. It can be used for a variety of applications in hospitals, clinics, and medical practices which require vacuum in this setting such as: general surgery, liposuction, endoscopy, epicardial ablation, nasopharyngeal suction, neurosurgery, OPCAP, vacuum assisted cesarian/delivery, and wound drainage.
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Medela strives for simplicity and ease of use: the Basic suction pump is turned on either by the foot switch (included in the trolley) or the CleanTouch button on the housing. The vacuum is adjusted by the intuitive membrane vacuum regulator. The Basic's inner construction simplifies routine checks and can thus reduce costs.
The smooth, single-piece hood design facilitates cleaning, and the materials can withstand potent disinfection agents. The CleanTouch on/off button on the housing lets the person operating the pump to switch it on and off with a simple touch: there are no gaps or grooves, which means there is less risk of contamination.
Frequently Purchased Accessories: Basic Portable, Outer Canister, Suction Liners, and Suction Tubes.
The Basic Aspirator improves upon and replaces the previous model Basic 30 Aspirator.
Medela Basic Aspirator Features
- Ideal: Endoscopy, patient airway, respiratory support, OPCAB/CABG, emergency, operating theater/surgery, private practice, dentist, hospital, ambulatory surgery center, and clinic.
- Possible: ENT (ear, nose, and throat), intensive care unit, room/ward, and nursing home.
- 120 V / 60 Hz / US AC plug.
- Piston/Cylinder System: Results in low working speed, quiet, low strain on movable parts, and minimum maintenance.
- Rapid vacuum build-up.
- Quiet drive system reduces distraction during surgery.
- Precise vacuum setting.
- Protection against electric shock Class I.
- Most popular format for this pump is the portable model.
- The cylinders' head-resistant, high-tech material supports long-lasting, dependable operation.
Medela Basic Aspirator Specifications
- High Vacuum: -90 kPa, -675 mmHg.
- High Flow: 30 lpm.
- Power: 100 - 120 VAC, 110 W, 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 50 W (0.07 hp).
- Noise Level: 36.3 dBA (measured in Medela acoustic room at 1 meter distance).
- Protection Class II: With a protective earth.
- Potential Equalization Conductor: Maintains the difference in potential at 0, thus preventing any transfer of static electricity running through the patient.
- IP21: Protection from dripping water.
- Vacuum Gauge: kPa and mmHg.
Medela Basic Aspirator Configurations
|Item Number||Model||Weight||Dimensions||Included Accessories|
|#0710001||Rack Mobile||20.5 lb (9.3 kg)||14.8" (D) x 12" (W) x 8.3" (H) (375 mm x 305 mm x 210 mm)||Safety device with silicone tubing (7 x 12 mm, 23" in length) and two coupling pieces (#0770711)|
|#0710000||Portable||20.9 lb (9.5 kg)||14.8" (D) x 12" (W) x 11.2" (H) (375 mm x 305 mm x 285 mm)||Integrated carrying handle|
|#0710001 and #0710034||Rack Mobile with Trolley||35.3 lb (16 kg)||18.5" (D) x 20.1" (W) x 38.8" (H) (470 mm x 510 mm x 985 mm)||
Easy to clean and very quiet suction.