- Max Vacuum: 29+ inches Hg
- Dual headed pumps relieve back pressure to allow each individual pump to pull against the patient so that a deep vacuum is quickly reached and maintained
- Super quiet muffler and insulation system
- 1" shock mounts eliminate vibration
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Medco Aspirator IV includes a gauge, operating footswitch, and power cord.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 5 Years Limited - Parts and Labor.
The Aspirator IV utilizes two advanced, state of the art positive displacement pumps. These dual headed pumps relieve back pressure to allow each individual pump to pull against the patient so that a deep vacuum is quickly reached and maintained. If one pump should go down, the other three will continue to function independently.
The positive displacement pumps used in Medco aspirators are the quietest on the market. The aspirator is made even quieter with 1" shock mounts to eliminate vibration. This, combined with a super quiet muffler and insulation system, make the Medco Aspirator IV the quietest aspirator on the market today. The Medco Aspirator IV is AC-powered, while the foot pedal is pneumatic and not powered by electricity, per OSHA standards. This product is made in the USA.
Medco Aspirator IV Specifications
- Voltage: 110 or 220 V.
- Weight: 64 lb.
- Dimensions: 17" x 18" x 18".
- Max Vacuum: 29+ inches Hg.
- Max Flow: 7.5 CFM, which is approximately 212.38 LPM.
- Sound Level: 29 +/- 3 db.
- Pump: 2 x 2 Piston.
- Horsepower: 2/3 hp.
- Maintenance free, oil-less.
Medco Aspirator IV Configurations
- #MFI-MDC-ASPIRATOR-IV: Certified Refurbished - 110 V / USA.
- #Aspirator IV-110: Factory New - 110 V / USA.
- #Aspirator IV-220: Factory New - 220 V / International.
Medco Aspirator IV Accessories
The Aspirator IV requires the use of the following necessary consumables (sold separately):
- #F006: High Flow Suction Filter (6/Box).
- #B1540: Premium Aspiration Tubing (10/Box).
Medco's line of aspiration accessories offers a variety of options to best fit your needs.
- #C0001: 2000 ml Hard Reusable Canister.
- #L0020: 2000 ml Disposable Liner (10/Box).
- #L0025: 2000 ml Disposable Liner with Cut-Off (10/Box).
- #CAND12: Disposable 3300cc Canister (12/Box).
- #CAND24: Disposable 2000 ml Canister (24/Box).
- #CAND32: Disposable 1200 ml Canister (32/Box).