- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Completely self-contained
- All canister ports can be sealed with built-in caps
- Both ends of the contaminated suction hose can be sealed by pressing the ends onto the ports
- A high flow pathogen filter in the lid screens out potentially hazardous airborne particulates
- MFR: MD Resource | Ships from MD Resource
- MPN: LS7020
- Phone: (303) 754-0044
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MD 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister (#LS7020) is completely self-contained. All canister ports can be sealed with built-in caps. Both ends of the contaminated suction hose can be sealed by pressing the ends onto the ports. A high flow pathogen filter in the lid screens out potentially hazardous airborne particulates. Clinically proven 99.999% DOP rated.
You shouldn't have to handle bio-hazardous material! That's the Implosion Proof Collection Canister was developed.
Compatible, recommended, and endorsed by Microaire for use with the LipoTower.
MD 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister Features
- Liner-free, which means it won't lose suction due to a liner failure and won't buckle over and spill the way liners can.
- Easy visualization of aspirate (unlike linerbag bottles). Easy to clean-up. No clogged plumbing.
- Implosion-proof and tested now for over 10 years.
- Sold as units of 10.
MD 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 15".
I couldn't figure out something online, so I called the 800 number. I got a man named JJ on the other end of the phone. He was so kind and helpful. He explained how I needed to do what I was trying to do. I apologized for taking his time and he said it was no problem he was happy to help me. He went above and beyond to help an old lady who is not good with the internet. Thank you JJ!