Shop with confidence at MFI
The Maxtec MAX-7 Oxygen Cell is an FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Cell that is compatible with a variety of systems. It is primarily used with O2 monitors, O2 analyzers, and anesthesia machines.
*Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
- G0-150 (Maxtec Equivalent): 16 Months.
- R109P09 (Genuine): 1 Year Shelf Life.
Maxtec MAX-7 Oxygen Cell Features:
- Analytical Industries.
- City Technologies.
- Envitec OxiQuant M.
- MSA Mini-OX3000.
- Siare Morpheus.
- Taema: Alys, Clarys, YR010100.
- Stephan Artec.
- Teledyne TED AX 300, MX 300.
- Analytical Industries: PSR-11-917J, PSR-11-77.
- Atom: 0X-60.
- City Technologies: MOX-2, MOX-3.
- Datascope: 0600-00-0106.
- Envitec: OOM102-1.
- Mercury Medical: 10-103-18.
- Nuova: E-15/5.
- Pacifitech: PT-11A.
- Spacelabs: 015-0285-00.
- Teledyne Cells: C43690 R-17MED.
- Viamed: R-26Med.
Maxtec MAX-7 Oxygen Cell Specifications:
G0-150 (Maxtec Equivalent):
- Response Time: < 12 seconds.
- Connector Type: 3.5 mm Mono Jack.
- Region of Manufacture: Germany.
- Output: 8.0 to 12.0 mV.
- Response Time: ‰¤ 12 seconds.
- Linearity: ± 2.0% of full scale.
Maxtec MAX-7 Oxygen Cell Configurations:
- #G0-150: Maxtec Equivalent (manufactured by Cables and Sensors).
- #R109P09: Genuine (manufactured by Maxtec).
Maxtec MAX-7 Oxygen Cell Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.