Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
- FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Sensor
- Compatible with City Technology, Mindray, Paragon, and Penlon systems
- Primarily used with anesthesia machines and ventilators
Ships from Cables and SensorsShips from Maxtec
- Phone: (800) 748-5355
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Sensor is a FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Sensor compatible with City Technology, Mindray, Paragon, and Penlon systems. It is primarily used with anesthesia machines and ventilators; check below for specific compatibility information.
Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
- Equivalent Generic: 1 Year - Free of Manufacturing Defects.
- Genuine: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Sensor Specifications
- Weight: 0.2 lb.
- Packaging Type: Bag.
- Certifications: FDA, CE, ISO10993-1, 5, 10:2003E, TUV, RoHS Compliant.
- Range of Measurement: 0 to 100% O2.
- Output Range: 9 to 13 mV.
- Zero Offset: Less than or equal to 100 uV.
- Response Time: Less than or equal to 15 s.
- Linearity: Less than or equal to 2%.
- Expected Lifetime: Greater than 500,000 %O2 hours.
- Operational Temperature Range: 0 to 40 °C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 50 °C.
- Humidity Range: Up to 100% RH, condensing.
- Ambient Pressure Range: 750 to 1250 mbar.
- Interference: According DIN EN ISO 21647 and ISO 7767.
- Electrical Interface: RJ11 modular plug.
Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Sensor Configurations
|Part Number||Configuration||Compatibility / Replacement For||OEM # Cross References|
|#G0-07S0||Equivalent Generic (Manufactured by Cables and Sensors)||Mindray > Datascope: SV300 / Penlon Intermed: AV900, AVS, Prima SP2||Analytical Industries: PSR-11-60-03 / City Technology: MOX-3 / Maxtec: MAX-3 / Nuova: E-77/0S / Sensidyne: V-08, V-08A|
|#R109P11||Genuine (Manufactured by Maxtec)||City Technology: MOX-3 / Mindray: VT50 Ventilator / Paragon: Platinum SC430 / Penlon: Prima SP2|