Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Maxtec MAX-11 Oxygen Cell is an FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) cell compatible with a variety of systems and primarily used with anesthesia machines. Check the Specifications section for specific compatibility information.
- #G0-020 (Maxtec Equivalent): 6 Months - Free of Manufacturing Defects.
- #R113P10 (Maxtec): 1 Year (Shelf Life).
Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
Maxtec MAX-11 Oxygen Cell Specifications
#G0-020 (Maxtec Equivalent):
- Primary OEM: 6803290.
- Response Time: < 12 seconds.
- Connector Type: Gold plated slip rings.
- Origin: Germany.
Available for Use With:
- Drager: 6000, Anemone, Babylog 8000, Evita 2, Evita 2 Dura, Evita 4, Fabius, Fabius GS, Narkomed 1A, Narkomed 2, Narkomed 2B, Narkomed 3, Narkomed 4, Narkomed GS, Oxycom 100 D, Oxydig, PM8030, SA2, Savina.
- Drager - Air-Shields: 8000IC, I-8000.
- Viamed: R-23V.
- Output: 17 +/- 3 mV.
- Response Time: ≤ 13 seconds.
- Linearity: < 3.0% of full scale.
- Range of Measurement: 0 to 100%.
- Drift: Less than or equal to 1% volume O2 per month in air.
- Expected Lifetime: > 500,000 %O2 hours.
- Analytical Industries: PSR 11 915 2.
- Drager: 6803290, 6850645, Narkomed G5, Evita Family, Babylog, Cato, Fabius Series (including GS).
- EnviteC: OOM-201.
- International Technologies: M-02.
- Invivo: Magnitude.
- Mercury Medical: 10-103-07.
- Pacifitech: PT-14A.
- Teledyne: R-23 #C-611391.
- Teleflex (Hudson): 5557, V-14.
- VTI: 101372, 100352.
- Also compatible with the Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine.
Maxtec MAX-11 Oxygen Cell Configurations
- #G0-020: Maxtec Equivalent (Cables and Sensors Brand).
- #R113P10: Genuine (Maxtec Brand).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.