Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo SET IntelliVue Module (#1846) comes with an Operator's Manual and MP12 Patient Cable.
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Masimo SET IntelliVue Module is used for the continuous noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of SpO2 and pulse rate. It features Masimo SET algorithms in a Philips single-width IntelliVue compatible module.
Masimo SET IntelliVue Module Features
- Clinically proven Masimo SET technology performance.
- Applicable for use on neonate, pediatric, and adult patients.
- Proven for accurate monitoring in motion and low perfusion environments.
- SpO2, pulse rate, alarm, and signal quality displays.
- Compatible with Philips IntelliVue models: MP 40/50, MP 60/70, and MP90. MP 60/70 and MP90 must be equipped with Philips IntelliVue Flexible Module Server (FMS) with at least one available module slot.
- Compatible with all Masimo LNOP SpO2 sensors (except LNOP DCSC).
Masimo SET IntelliVue Module Specifications
- Saturation Range (% SpO2): 1% - 100%.
- Pulse Rate Range: 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Range: 0.02% - 20%.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F - 131° F (0° C - 55° C).
- Storage Temperature: - 40° F - 158° F (- 40° C - 70° C).
- Relative Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 1.4" x 3.9" x 3.8" (36 mm x 99.6 mm x 97.5 mm).
- Weight: 7.4 oz (209 g).