The Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter (#9500) includes operator's manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Radical-7 leverages Masimo's noninvasive measurements with functionality designed to automate the process of care and enable clinicians to adapt to changing monitoring needs in individual patients and care areas.
Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion. Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI), Pleth Variability Index (PVi), and Acoustic Respiration rate (RRa) through a novel acoustic sensor.
Upgradeable rainbow technology platform lets you add parameters as factory ordered options or through simple field-installed software upgrades. The Radical-7's upgradable rainbow SET platform features noninvasive and continuous monitoring of:
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) - Helps with quick, spot-check assessment.
- Methemoglobin (SpMet) - Helps identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) - Helps detects carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Oxygen Content (SpOC) - By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients' oxygenation status.
- Operating Room, PACU, and ICU - Compact size integrates well into crowded ORs and provides uninterrupted monitoring as patients are transferred to the PACU.
- Medical Surgical Care - Designed to automate the process of care and enable clinicians to instantly adapt to changing monitoring needs in individual patients and care areas.
- Neonatal Intensive Care and Newborn Screening - Quick, easy, and reliable assessment.
- Emergency and Respiratory Care - Portable and adaptable for a variety of care areas and applications.
The Radical-7 can be configured in a variety of options to meet your needs. If you would like a customized configuration, please contact our expert sales team for more information.
Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Trending - Provides 72 hours of trending at 2-second resolution for greater than 10 days at 10 second resolution of SpO2, SpHb, SpOC, SpMet, SpCO, Pulse Rate, RRa, and Perfusion Index with output to serial printer or other serial devices.
- Alarms - Audible and visual alarms for high low saturation and pulse rate (SpO2 range 1 - 99%, SpCO range 1 - 98%, SpMet range 1 - 99.5%, SpHb range 1 - 24.5 g/dL, RRa range 4 - 70 breaths per minute, PI range 0.03 - 19%, PVI range 1 - 99%, pulse rate range 30 - 235 BPM).
- Change Display Parameters - With a quick touch, drag, and drop, clinicians can move any parameter to and from center and bottom of the display, never losing track of any vital signs.
- Analyze Patient Trends - The instant-trend feature provides the ability to view one or two parameters at once and with a simple finger feature, clinicians can move expand or collapse parameter trends for real time analysis.
- The easily configured view options can be specified to meet your specific clinical need. Normal view allows for continuous monitoring of all parameters along with a plethysmograph waveform and Signal IQ indicator (below pleth) to provide confidence in the quality of the values displayed.
- The Radical-7 offers versatility in multiple care areas. Its automatic rotational screen for either horizontal or vertical display and three-in-one capability to be used as either a standalone device, a detachable wireless handheld device, or a multi parameter monitoring interface via SatShare.
- Wireless Connectivity - Standard wireless connectivity from integrated 802.11 and Bluetooth technology in the handheld Radical-7 keeps patients connected even while they are ambulating to enable clinician notification and automate charting and enable meaningful use of electronic health record systems.
Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Type: NiMH.
- Capacity (Battery Life): 4 hours.
- Charging Time: 6 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: 500 mbar to 1060 mbar pressure. -1000 ft to 18,000 ft (-304 m to 5,486 m).
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 3.5" x 2.1" (22.6 cm x 8.9 cm x 5.3 cm).
- Weight: 1.2 lb (0.54 kg).
- SpO2 Modes:
- Averaging Mode: 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 seconds.
- Sensitivity: Normal, APOD, and Maximum.
- RRa Modes: RRa Averaging 0, 10, 20, 30, 60 seconds.
- Display Color: Multi-color or monochrome blue.
- Type: TFT Color LCD.
- Pixels: 480 x 272 dots.
- Dot Pitch: 0.20 mm.
- AC Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 55 VA.
Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter Literature
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the order number, return reason and explanation of why the return is due to an MFI error. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.