Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter (#9500) includes operator's manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Radical-7 leverages Masimo's noninvasive measurements with functionality designed to automate the process of care and enable clinicians to adapt to changing monitoring needs in individual patients and care areas.
Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion. Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI), Pleth Variability Index (PVi), and Acoustic Respiration rate (RRa) through a novel acoustic sensor.
Upgradeable rainbow technology platform lets you add parameters as factory ordered options or through simple field-installed software upgrades. The Radical-7's upgradable rainbow SET platform features noninvasive and continuous monitoring of:
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) - Helps with quick, spot-check assessment.
- Methemoglobin (SpMet) - Helps identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) - Helps detects carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Oxygen Content (SpOC) - By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients' oxygenation status.
- Operating Room, PACU, and ICU - Compact size integrates well into crowded ORs and provides uninterrupted monitoring as patients are transferred to the PACU.
- Medical Surgical Care - Designed to automate the process of care and enable clinicians to instantly adapt to changing monitoring needs in individual patients and care areas.
- Neonatal Intensive Care and Newborn Screening - Quick, easy, and reliable assessment.
- Emergency and Respiratory Care - Portable and adaptable for a variety of care areas and applications.
The Radical-7 can be configured in a variety of options to meet your needs. If you would like a customized configuration, please contact our expert sales team for more information.
Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Trending - Provides 72 hours of trending at 2-second resolution for greater than 10 days at 10 second resolution of SpO2, SpHb, SpOC, SpMet, SpCO, Pulse Rate, RRa, and Perfusion Index with output to serial printer or other serial devices.
- Alarms - Audible and visual alarms for high low saturation and pulse rate (SpO2 range 1 - 99%, SpCO range 1 - 98%, SpMet range 1 - 99.5%, SpHb range 1 - 24.5 g/dL, RRa range 4 - 70 breaths per minute, PI range 0.03 - 19%, PVI range 1 - 99%, pulse rate range 30 - 235 BPM).
- Change Display Parameters - With a quick touch, drag, and drop, clinicians can move any parameter to and from center and bottom of the display, never losing track of any vital signs.
- Analyze Patient Trends - The instant-trend feature provides the ability to view one or two parameters at once and with a simple finger feature, clinicians can move expand or collapse parameter trends for real time analysis.
- The easily configured view options can be specified to meet your specific clinical need. Normal view allows for continuous monitoring of all parameters along with a plethysmograph waveform and Signal IQ indicator (below pleth) to provide confidence in the quality of the values displayed.
- The Radical-7 offers versatility in multiple care areas. Its automatic rotational screen for either horizontal or vertical display and three-in-one capability to be used as either a standalone device, a detachable wireless handheld device, or a multi parameter monitoring interface via SatShare.
- Wireless Connectivity - Standard wireless connectivity from integrated 802.11 and Bluetooth technology in the handheld Radical-7 keeps patients connected even while they are ambulating to enable clinician notification and automate charting and enable meaningful use of electronic health record systems.
Masimo Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Type: NiMH.
- Capacity (Battery Life): 4 hours.
- Charging Time: 6 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: 500 mbar to 1060 mbar pressure. -1000 ft to 18,000 ft (-304 m to 5,486 m).
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 3.5" x 2.1" (22.6 cm x 8.9 cm x 5.3 cm).
- Weight: 1.2 lb (0.54 kg).
- SpO2 Modes:
- Averaging Mode: 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 seconds.
- Sensitivity: Normal, APOD, and Maximum.
- RRa Modes: RRa Averaging 0, 10, 20, 30, 60 seconds.
- Display Color: Multi-color or monochrome blue.
- Type: TFT Color LCD.
- Pixels: 480 x 272 dots.
- Dot Pitch: 0.20 mm.
- AC Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 55 VA.