The Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter includes an Adult Reusable Direct Connect Sensor, Handheld Protective Boot, Operator's Manual, and four AA Alkaline batteries.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Rad-57 is a versatile handheld oximeter featuring Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry. Due to its size, weight, and ruggedness, the Rad-57 is ideal for use in clinical, field, or hospital settings.
The Rad-57 is available in two configurations, upgradeable (#9216) and non-upgradable (#9216-U), to fit your facility's needs and budget.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Masimo SET Measurements (included standard):
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Pulse Rate (PR)
- Perfusion Index (PI)
- Pleth Variability Index (PVI): Helps assess fluid responsiveness in mechanically ventilated patients, aiding fluid management.
- rainbow SET Measurements (upgradeable options): In addition to traditional blood gas measurements, these rainbow SET parameters can be added on after purchase to adapt to the needs of your facility and patients:
- Total Hemoglobin SpHb (#2630) - Helps with quick, spot-check assessment.
- Methemoglobin SpMet (#2297) - Helps identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- Carboxyhemoglobin SpCO (#2296) - Helps detects carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Oxygen Content SpOC (#2630): By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients' oxygenation status.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Low Signal I.Q. (SIQ) Indicator: Identifies conditions of low measurement confidence.
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- Sensor and Cable Options:
- rainbow sensors and cables (such as the rainbow RC Cable, rainbow DCI Adult Sensor, and rainbow DCI-P Pediatric Sensor).
- rainbow sensors must be used when measuring rainbow SET measurements (SpHb, SpCO, SpMet and SpOC).
- Red reusable sensors.
- RD, LNCS, and M-LNCS adhesive sensors.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2) Accuracy Range: 70 - 100%.
- No Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants: 2%.
- Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3%.
- Low Perfusion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 2%.
Pulse Rate (PR) Accuracy Range: 25 - 240 bpm.
- No Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3 bpm.
- Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 5 bpm.
- Low Perfusion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3 bpm.
Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) Accuracy Range: 8 - 17 g/dL.
- Adults/Pediatrics: 1 g/dL.
Carboxyhemoglobin (%SpCO) Accuracy Range: 1 - 40%.
- Adults/Pediatrics/Infants: 3%.
Methemoglobin (%SpMet) Accuracy Range: 1 - 15%.
- Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 1%.
- Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2) Accuracy Range: 70 - 100%.
- Display Type: LED.
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 3" x 1.4" (15.8 cm x 7.6 cm x 3.6 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (13 oz) with batteries.
- Type: Four AA Alkaline.
- Capacity: Up to 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 129 °F (-18 to 54 °C).
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 - 1060 mbar.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #9216-U: Not Upgradeable - Standard Masimo SET Measurements Only.
- #9216: Upgradeable to rainbow SET Measurements.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.