- Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET technology
- Ideal for use in clinical, field, or hospital settings due to its size, weight, and ruggedness
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- Continuous monitoring
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter includes a Handheld Protective Boot, Operator's Manual (#31740), and four AA Alkaline batteries. For additional variant-specific included accessories, see the Configurations section.
- #9216-U / #9216 / #3734: 1 Year (Unit) / 6 Months (Sensors) - Parts and Labor.
- #3735 / #3736 / #3737: 2 Years (Unit) / 6 Months (Sensors) - Parts and Labor.
The Rad-57 is a versatile handheld oximeter featuring Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET technology. Due to its size, weight, and ruggedness, the Rad-57 is ideal for use in clinical, field, or hospital settings.
The Rad-57 is available in multiple configurations to fit your facility's needs and budget.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Masimo SET Measurements (included standard):
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2).
- Pulse Rate (PR).
- Perfusion Index (PI).
- Pleth Variability Index (PVI): Helps assess fluid responsiveness in mechanically ventilated patients, aiding fluid management.
- rainbow SET Measurements (upgradeable options): In addition to traditional blood gas measurements, these rainbow SET parameters can be added on after purchase to adapt to the needs of your facility and patients:
- Total Hemoglobin - SpHb (#2630) - Helps with quick, spot-check assessment.
- Methemoglobin - SpMet (#2297) - Helps identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- Carboxyhemoglobin - SpCO (#2296) - Helps detects carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Oxygen Content - SpOC (#2630): By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients' oxygenation status.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Low Signal I.Q. (SIQ) Indicator: Identifies conditions of low measurement confidence.
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- Sensor and Cable Options:
- rainbow sensors and cables (such as the rainbow RC Cable, rainbow DCI Adult Sensor, and rainbow DCI-P Pediatric Sensor).
- rainbow sensors must be used when measuring rainbow SET measurements (SpHb, SpCO, SpMet and SpOC).
- Red reusable sensors.
- RD, LNCS, and M-LNCS adhesive sensors.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2) Accuracy Range: 70 - 100%.
- No Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants: 2%.
- Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3%.
- Low Perfusion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 2%.
Pulse Rate (PR) Accuracy Range: 25 - 240 bpm.
- No Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3 bpm.
- Motion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 5 bpm.
- Low Perfusion - Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 3 bpm.
Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) Accuracy Range: 8 - 17 g/dL.
- Adults/Pediatrics: 1 g/dL.
Carboxyhemoglobin (%SpCO) Accuracy Range: 1 - 40%.
- Adults/Pediatrics/Infants: 3%.
Methemoglobin (%SpMet) Accuracy Range: 1 - 15%.
- Adults/Pediatrics/Infants/Neonates: 1%.
- Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2) Accuracy Range: 70 - 100%.
- Display Type: LED.
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 3" x 1.4" (17.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 3.6 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 lb (13 oz) with batteries.
- Type: Four AA Alkaline.
- Capacity: Up to 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 129 °F (-18 to 54 °C).
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 - 1060 mbar.
- #1895: LNCS Multisite Sensor.
- #2696: rainbow DCI Adult Sensor.
- #2697: rainbow DCI-P Pediatric Sensor.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #9216-U: Standard (Not Upgradeable) - Standard Masimo SET Measurements Only.
- #9216: Standard (Upgradeable) - Compatible with rainbow SET Measurements.
- #3734: Kit with Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) Measurement - Includes an Adult rainbow Sensor, RC-01 Cable, and red carry case.
- #3735: Kit with Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) Measurement - Includes Adult and Pediatric rainbow Sensors, an RC-01 Cable, and red carry case.
- #3736: Kit with Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) and Methemoglobin (SpMet) Measurements - Includes an Adult rainbow Sensor, RC-01 Cable, and red carry case.
- #3737: Kit with Methemoglobin (SpMet) Measurement - Includes Adult and Pediatric rainbow Sensors, an RC-01 Cable, and red carry case.
Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter Literature
Thanks for your prompt response , Ordered the wrong product , was returned ,
Fantastic price for this genuine Masimo Rad-57 SPCO unit with a 2 year warranty. Thanks so much.