Warranty: 1 Year From First Use, Within 14 Months of Shipment - Device. 6 Months From First Use, Up To 8 Months from Shipment - Reusable Accessories.
This unit features a large, easy to read color display and an easy to use interface for quick setup and alarm management. The compact and lightweight handheld design is perfect for care settings which require a portable SpO2 Oximeter.
Masimo Rad-5 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Lightweight handheld design.
- User configurable startup settings.
- Sleep mode disables LEDs and audio tones for bedside studies.
- Measures Perfusion Index.
- Signal IQ indicator shows signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in O2 saturation.
- 72 hours trending memory.
- Up to 30 hours of battery life.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides increased off probe detection with 3 sensitivity modes.
- Audible and visual alarms for SpO2, PR, sensor off, and low battery.
- Protective boot cover with integrated table stand.
- Choice of LNOP (Low Noise Optical Probe with separated cable) or LNCS (Low Noise Cabled Sensor with Cable attached).
- Compatible with the TrendCom Software (requires Trend-Data Download Cable for use).
Masimo Rad-5 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 3.0" x 1.4".
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F.
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 18000 ft.
- SpO2: 1 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Index: 0.02 - 20%.
- ± 3 Digits at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- No Motion: ± 3 Digits.
- Motion: ± 5 Digits.
- Low Perfusion: ± 3 Digits.
- O2 Saturation: 1%.
- Pulse Rate: 1 bpm.
- Type: 4 x AA Alkaline.
- Capacity: Over 30 Hours.
- EMC Classification: IEC 60601-1-2 Class B.
- Equipment Classification: IEC 60601-1-1/UL 60601-1.
- Type of Protection: Internally powered (battery power).
- Degree of Protection-Patient Cable: Type BF-Applied Part.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
Masimo Rad-5 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Options:
9196: Oximeter with Red DCI-DC3 Sensor, LNOP or LNCS Patient Cable, User Manual, and choice of Protective Boot color.
- DCI-DC3 Sensor is an Adult Direct Connect Finger Sensor.
9198: Oximeter with LNCS or LNOP Sample Pack, LNOP Patient Cable, User Manual, and choice of Protective Boot color.
- 2 Sensor Sample Packs Available:
- LNCS Sample Pack 1899: 1 Adult, 1 Pediatric, 1 Infant.
- LNOP Sample Pack 2262: 1 Adult, 1 Pediatric, 1 Infant.
- 2 Sensor Sample Packs Available:
Masimo Rad-5 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Literature:
Masimo Rad-5 Spec Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.