- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Capable of measuring CO2, O2, N2O, and anesthetic agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES)
- Provides automatic agent identification
- Stand alone "plug-in and measure" probe
- As small as a pulse oximeter sensor weighing only 25 grams
- MFR: Masimo | Ships from Masimo
- MPN: 12.08.208006
- Phone: (800) 326-4890
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo PHASEIN IRMA AX+ Mainstream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module (#12.08.208006) includes an IRMA Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter (#11.57.471042-10).
The IRMA Mainstream Probe is Multi-Gas AX+ capable of measuring CO2, O2, N2O, and anesthetic agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES), and provides automatic agent identification. The IRMA is available as a stand alone "plug-in and measure" probe.
The versatile Mainstream Analyzer Module is compatible with Edan patient monitors, such as the iM70, iM80, Elite V5 Modular, Elite V6 Modular, and Elite V8 Modular, as well as the previous model M80.
Masimo PHASEIN IRMA Mainstream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module Features
- A Complete Monitor in a Probe: The entire IRMA Mainstream Probe is as small as a pulse oximeter sensor weighing only 25 grams. It is designed using the latest advances in component and microprocessor technology to provide a complete mainstream monitoring system with unique versatility and design. The IRMA Probe measures infrared light absorption at nine different wavelengths in order to precisely determine gas concentrations in the mixture. A selection of disposable airway adapters are available for all clinical applications. The IRMA Probe comprises all the necessary components required for advanced signal processing and a comprehensive digital RS232 interface. All probes are factory calibrated and deliver processed data for display on the screen of your patient monitor, ventilator, anesthesia equipment, or monitoring device. This enables full system integration flexibility without the need for any host device hardware modifications.
- Maintenance Free: The IRMA Mainstream Probe is designed to overcome the shortfalls of traditional sidestream technologies: namely, liquid and secretion handling, calibration, and service costs. The IRMA Probe is factory-calibrated and requires no assembly or calibration. It eliminates all problems associated with handling expensive calibration gas and complex calibration procedures.
- A Complete Monitor in the Palm of your Hands: The IRMA Probe is a complete gas solution weighing less than 25 g. Free yourself from the limitations of current solutions. Add mobility, convenience, ease of distribution, and ease of service.
- Easy and Inexpensive to Integrate: Integrating new technology is often a time consuming procedure and a major investment. This usually requires physical space within your current design, a redesign of your power supply, as well as a lengthy validation and verification process. With the IRMA Probe, we are talking about an integration process that can take just a couple of weeks instead of a couple of years. All integration procedures and associated expenses have been reduced to an absolute minimum. Simply connect the IRMA Probe to the digital port of your device, secure the supply voltage, and start measuring.