Masimo Phasein IRMA AX+ Mainstream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module (#12-08-208006) for use with Edan M80 & Elite V8 Patient Monitors. Module includes an IRMA Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter. The IRMA Mainstream Probe is Multi-Gas AX+ capable of Measuring CO2, N2O and Anesthetic Agents: HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES and Agent ID. IRMA is available as a Stand Alone _Plug-In and Measure” Probe.
Masimo Phasein IRMA Mainstream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module Features:
- A Complete Monitor in a Probe: The entire IRMA Mainstream Probe is as Small as an Oximeter Sensor weighing only 25 Grams. It is designed using the latest advances in Component and Microprocessor Technology to provide a Complete Mainstream Monitoring System with unique versatility and design. The IRMA Probe Measures Infrared Light Absorption at Nine Different Wavelengths in order to Precisely Determine Gas Concentrations in the mixture. A selection of Disposable Airway Adapters are available for all clinical applications. The IRMA Probe comprises all the necessary components required for advanced signal processing and a comprehensive digital RS232 Interface. All Probes are Factory Calibrated and Deliver Processed Data for Display on the screen of your Patient Monitor, Ventilator, Anesthesia Equipment, or Monitoring Device. This enables Full System Integration Flexibility without the need for any host device hardware modifications.
- Maintenance Free: The IRMA Mainstream Probe is designed to overcome the shortfalls of traditional Sidestream technologies: namely, Liquid and Secretion Handling, Calibration, and Service Costs. The IRMA Probe is Factory-Calibrated and requires no assembly or calibration. It eliminates all problems associated with handling expensive calibration gas and complex calibration procedures.
- A Complete Monitor in the palm of your hands: The IRMA Probe is a Complete Gas Solution weighing less than 25g. Free yourself from the limitations of current solutions. Add Mobility, Convenience, Ease of Distribution, and Ease of Service.
- Easy and Inexpensive to Integrate: Integrating new technology is often a time consuming procedure and a major investment. This usually requires physical space within your current design, a redesign of your power supply as well as a lengthy validation and verification process. With the IRMA Probe, we are talking about an integration process that can take just a couple of weeks instead of a couple of years. All Integration procedures and associated expenses have been reduced to an absolute minimum. Simply connect the IRMA Probe to the Digital Port of your device, Secure the Supply Voltage, and start measuring.
Masimo Phasein IRMA Mainstream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module Literature:
Masimo Phasein Product Brochure Phasein Multi-Gas Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.