Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo Oridion Capnostream 20 with Printer (#16245) is a bedside capnography monitor which provides accurate and reliable assessments for all patient types.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Capnography is a non-invasive method for monitoring the level of carbon dioxide in exhaled breath (EtCO2) to assess a patient's ventilatory status. The Capnostream can be used with both intubated and non-intubated patients to achieve accurate and reliable results in the presence of various gases and for a wide range of temperature environments.
The Capnostream features an easy to use rotary dial selector for simple navigation of the device. Easily access patient history to view graphical representations of trend data right on the color display.
Masimo Oridion Capnostream 20 with Printer Features
- No need for manual calibration and zeroing, water traps, or flushing monitor between patients.
- Shown in a clinical study to reduce clinically insignificant alarms by 53% with the Oridion Smart Capnography SARA algorithm.
- Connectivity to nurse call, paging, and central monitoring systems.
- Large, bright color display with an easy-to-use, knob-navigated, flat-menu structure.
- Dual parameter monitor that supports the current standard of care providing CO2 and SpO2 measurements.
- 72-hour trends to review patient history.
- Event marking to compare events and medication administration to changes in patient status.
- Case recording to help organize patient files.
- USB output to transfer patient data to USB flash memory devices.
- Analog output for use in sleep labs and other laboratory environments.
- RS-232 port for data transfer.
- If power is lost when the monitor is operating from AC power, it automatically switched to the internal battery pack for power.
Masimo Oridion Capnostream 20 with Printer Specifications
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Fuses: Two F3.15A 250 Volt.
- Input Power: 90 VA.
- Battery Type: 14.8 V, 4Ah Lithium-Ion.
- Battery Operation: 2.5 hours (without thermal recorder).
- Battery Charging Time: 100% in 12 hours.
- Screen: 6.4" (162 mm) color TFT display.
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Trace Speed: 3.0, 6.3, 12.5, and 25 mm / second.
- Waveform Sampling Rate: 75.7 samples / second for SpO2; 20 samples / second for Capnography.
- Trend Storage: 8640 point storage.
- CO2, EtCO2, FiCO2 Range: 0 - 99 mmHg.
- CO2 Waveform Resolution: 0.1 mmHg.
- EtCO2, FiCO2 Resolution: 1 mmHg.
- 0 - 38 mmHg: ± 2 mmHg.
- 39 - 99 mmHg: ± 5% of reading + 0.08% for every 1 mmHg above 38 mmHg.
- Respiration Rate Range: 0 - 150 bpm.
Respiration Rate Accuracy:
- 0 - 70 bpm: ± 1 bpm.
- 71 - 120 bpm: ± 2 bpm.
- 121 - 150 bpm: ± 3 bpm.
- Flow Rate: 50 ml/minute, flow measured by volume.
- Waveform Sampling: 20 samples / second.
- Response Time: 2.95 seconds (typical).
- Initialization Time: 40 seconds (typical).
- Calibration Interval: Initially calibrate after 1,200 operating hours, then once a year or after 4,000 operating hours, whichever comes first.
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 1 - 100%.
- Adult Mode 0 - 69%: Unspecified.
- Adult Mode 70 - 100%: ± 2 digits.
- Neonate Mode 0 - 69%: Unspecified.
- Neonate Mode 70 - 100%: ± 3 digits.
- Pulse Rate Range: 25 - 240 bpm.
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- No Motion Conditions: ± 3 digits.
- Motion Conditions: ± 5 digits.
- Perfusion Index Range: 0.02 - 20%.