Shop with confidence at MFI
A LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey (#1003 / 10 Tests) is an in-office test for urinary pathogens. A complete kit includes 10 urine culture-paddles, self-adhesive patient labels, a package insert, and a colony density chart.
Moderately complex, the LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey is an easy to use, self-contained urine test for the detection of the types of bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. Provides accurate results within 24 hours. CLIA compliant for reporting colony counts.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey Features
- Simple, self-contained urine test for the detection of types of bacteria that cause urinary tract infections.
- Easy to perform procedure - dip, incubate, read results.
- Polymixin in the CLED agar allows for the growth of enterococci, staphlococci, proteus and yeast while preventing the growth of most e.coli, klebsiella, and enterobacter.
- MacConkey agar is selected for the growth of gram negative bacteria.
- Neutral red indicator included in the media causes the colonies of lactose fermenting bacteria to appear pink or red.
- Quick and convenient results are ready within 24 hours.
- Results are accurate within 99% correlation to lab culture plates.
- CLIA compliant for reporting colony counts.
- Four media combinations to meet the needs of your lab.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey Specifications
- # of Tests: 10.
- Reading Type: Visual Read.
- Sample Type: Urine Sample.
- Test Format: Culture-Paddle.
- Test Name: Urinary Tract Infection Detection.
- Test Type: Presumptive Identification.
- Time to Results: 24 Hours.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey Accessories
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB (#LFS-1000).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/EMB (#LFS-1002).
- LifeSign Cultura M Incubator (#LFS-05866).
- LifeSign Status BTA.
- LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG (#LFS-200019).
LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.