Shop with confidence at MFI
The LifeSign Status Strep A Plus (#34250 / 50 Tests per canister) includes external negative and positive controls.
A rapid immunochromatographic assay, the LifeSign Status Strep A Plus is designed for the detection of group A streptococcal antigens directly from throat swab specimens. CLIA waived, the Strep A Plus is extremely accurate and presents results in as easy to read format in as little as 5-10 minutes.
LifeSign Status Strep A Plus Features
- CLIA waived.
- Easy to follow, simple "dip and read" procedure.
- Results are ready in as little as 5-10 minutes.
- Includes external negative and positive controls.
- New eco-friendly and easy to use packaging.
LifeSign Status Strep A Plus Specifications
- # of Tests: 50.
- Sensitivity: 96.2%.
- Specificity: 98.7%.
LifeSign Status Strep A Plus Accessories
- LifeSign Status Flu A&B Test (#36025).
- LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Test (#1206506).
- LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Controls - POS & NEG (#1206530).
- LifeSign Status AccuStrep A Test (#34025).
- LifeSign Status Strep A Strip (#34130).
- LifeSign Status Strep A Flip (#34125).
- LifeSign Status Mono w/controls (#68364).
- LifeSign StatusFirst Mono Control Set - POS & NEG (#200014).
LifeSign Status Strep A Plus Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.