Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The LifeSign Status Mono w/controls (#68364 / 25 Tests per box) includes external QC negative and positive controls.
Designed for the qualitative detection of infectious mononucleosis heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum, or plasma, a LifeSign Status Mono w/controls is both FDA cleared with no age restrictions and CLIA waived for whole blood. The new plastic sample transfer pipettes have increased safety.
LifeSign Status Mono w/controls Features
- FDA cleared with no age restrictions.
- CLIA waived for whole blood.
- Single reagent procedure provides results in as little as 3-8 minutes.
- Fingerstick for whole blood convenience.
- External QC negative and positive controls included.
- New plastic sample transfer pipettes make for increased safety.
LifeSign Status Mono w/controls Specifications
- # of Tests: 25.
- Sensitivity: 99.9% for earlier IM detection.
- Specificity: 98.8%.
LifeSign Status Mono w/controls Accessories
- LifeSign StatusFirst Mono Control Set - POS & NEG (#200014).