Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control (#200013) is a rapid immunoassay control for the qualitative detection of anti-helicobacter pylori antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma.
Note: Ships over ice. Refrigeration required upon receipt.
Requiring only 25 μl of whole blood or 10 μl serum/plasma, the LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control is convenient and easy to use thanks to the single reagent procedure. CLIA waived for whole blood and features a fingerstick for added whole blood convenience.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control Features
- CLIA waived for whole blood.
- Fingerstick whole blood convenience.
- Easy-to-use single reagent procedure.
- Requires only 25 μl of whole blood or 10 μl serum/plasma.
- Convenient finger makes for easy stick sample collection.
- Results are ready in as little as 10 minutes.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control Specifications
- # of Tests: 2 x 1 mL.
- Sensitivity: 95.9% with 91.6% overall agreement to biopsy histology.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control Accessories
- LifeSign Status H. Pylori (#37030).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT (#38030-DTM).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Sample Collection Tube Refill (#38050-T).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Mailing Envelopes Refill (#38050-M).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Control Set - POS & NEG (#200020).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Cassettes and Tubes (#38050-DT).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.