Shop with confidence at MFI
The LifeSign Status H. Pylori (#37030 / 30 Tests) is a waived/moderate test for the qualitative detection of anti-helicobacter pylori antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma.
CLIA waived, the LifeSign Status H. Pylori features a fingerstick for whole blood convenience and an easy-to-use single reagent procedure. Requires 25 μl of whole blood or 10 μl serum/plasma and provides results in as little as 10 minutes.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Features
- CLIA waived for whole blood.
- Fingerstick whole blood convenience.
- Easy-to-use single reagent procedure.
- Requires only 25 μl of whole blood or 10 μl serum/plasma.
- Convenient finger stick makes sample collection easier.
- Results are available in as little as 10 minutes.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Specifications
- # of Tests: 30.
- Sensitivity: 95.9% with 91.6% overall agreement to biopsy histology.
LifeSign Status H. Pylori Accessories
- LifeSign Status H. Pylori Control (#200013).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT (#38030-DTM).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Sample Collection Tube Refill (#38050-T).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Mailing Envelopes Refill (#38050-M).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Control Set - POS & NEG (#200020).
- LifeSign Status iFOBT Cassettes and Tubes (#38050-DT).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.