Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The LifeSign Status Flu A&B Test (#36025 / 25 Tests per box) also includes two free tests for QC and both positive and negative control swabs.
An in vitro, rapid qualitative test, a box of LifeSign Status Flu A&B Tests detect influenza type A and type B antigens directly from nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasal aspirate/wash specimens.
LifeSign Status Flu A&B Test Features
- CLIA waived for swab specimens.
- Rapid diagnosis for early treatment.
- Innovative flip test design.
- Easy to read cassette.
- Positive results are ready in 10 minutes.
- Pre-measured developer solution capsule for increased accuracy and easy of use.
- Flocked nasal swabs included for improved patient comfort and better specimen collection.
- Also detects H1N1 (Swine flu).
- Meets the new FDA reclassification performance criteria.
LifeSign Status Flu A&B Test Specifications
|Influenza A||Influenza B|
|Positive Percent Agreement (PPA)||89.2% (95% CI: 83.0-93.4%)||86.4% (95% CI: 80.1-90.9%)|
|Negative Percent Agreement (NPA)||99.4% (95% CI: 97.7-99.8%)||99.0% (95% CI: 97.1-99.7%)|