Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The LifeSign Easicult TTC (#4030 / 10 Tests per box) includes 10 test slides, 10 labels, and the necessary instructions for use.
Designed to monitor microbial contamination in industrial environments, the LifeSign Easicult TTC features a slide covered on both sides with triphenyltetrazolium chloride (TTC) agar which allows for the growth of most common bacteria and can be used to detect the elevation of bacterial counts. Just dip in fluid, incubate, and read results.
LifeSign Easicult TTC Features
- Follow the simple three step procedure - dip in fluid, incubate, and read results.
- Allows for convenient and cost effective on-site testing.
- Incubate at 35-37° C for 24 hours.
- Prevents equipment breakdowns by detecting early signs of corrosion or contamination.
- Ensures a high-quality finished product.
- Also can be used as a transport media for samples.
LifeSign Easicult TTC Specifications
- # of Tests: 10.
LifeSign Easicult TTC Accessories
- LifeSign Easicult COMBI (#4060).