The Lakeside Portable Handwashing Station (#9610) includes Roll Towel Bar and 10’ cord with NEMA L5-15P Standard.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Lakeside Portable Handwashing Station is a handwashing station designed for use in areas where plumbing connections are not available. It features a welded stainless steel cabinet construction that holds two removable 5-gallon tanks for fresh water supply and two 7-gallon tanks for waste water storage. The top features a drop-in stainless steel sink bowl with drain and pump soap dispenser.
Lakeside Portable Handwashing Station Features
- Built-in fresh water supply and waste water storage.
- Sink and cabinet are constructed of durable, easy to clean and sanitize stainless steel.
- Warm and cold water versions available.
- Heavy duty faucet is chrome plated brass with convenient on/off wrist blade control.
- Chrome plated soap dispenser is securely mounted next to the sink.
- Locking door latch prevents unauthorized access to the interior.
- Rolls smoothly on 4 each tough-duty 5" (127 mm) No-Mark cushion tread swivel casters (2 each with brake).
Lakeside Portable Handwashing Station Specifications
- Water Supply: Warm/Cold.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 10 gallons.
- Waste Water Capacity: 14 gallons.
- Sink Bowl Dimensions: 10" x 12" x 5" (254 mm x 305 mm x 127 mm) deep.
- Weight: 205 lb (92.3 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 238 lb (107 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 32.5" [W] x 38.5" [L] x 45.75" [H] (825 mm x 978 mm x 1162 mm).
- VAC: 120.
- Watts: 1500.
- Amps: 13.4.