The Lakeside Compact Portable Handwashing Station (#9620) provides warm water for handwashing in areas where plumbing connections are not available.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Lakeside Compact Portable Handwashing Station is a handwashing station designed to serve remote locations where hand sanitation is required. It features a welded stainless steel cabinet construction that holds a removable 5-gallon tank for fresh water supply and a 7-gallon tank for waste water storage. The top features a drop-in stainless steel sink bowl with drain and pump soap dispenser.
Lakeside Compact Portable Handwashing Station Features
- Built-in fresh water supply and waste water storage.
- Sink and cabinet are constructed of durable, easy to clean and sanitize stainless steel.
- Warm and cold water versions available.
- Heavy duty faucet is chrome plated brass with convenient on/off wrist blade control.
- Chrome plated soap dispenser is securely mounted next to the sink.
- Locking door latch prevents unauthorized access to the interior.
- Rolls smoothly on 4 each tough-duty 5" (127 mm) No-Mark cushion tread swivel casters (2 each with brake).
Lakeside Compact Portable Handwashing Station Specifications
- Water Supply: Warm.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 5 gallons.
- Waste Water Capacity: 7 gallons.
- Sink Bowl Dimensions: 10" x 12" x 5" (254 mm x 305 mm x 127 mm) deep.
- Weight: 126 lb (56.8 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 148 lb (67.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.5" [W] x 29.75" [L] x 43.25" [H] (597 mm x 756 mm x 1099 mm).
- VAC: 120.
- Watts: 2000.
- Amps: 20.