Shop with confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Sonicaid FD3 Waterproof Rate Display Doppler (#FD3-P-USA) includes a fixed 3 MHz Waterproof Probe.
Warranty: 5 Years - Main Unit / 1 Year - Cable and Probe Head.
The high performance transducer probe enables reliable detection from early gestation right through to delivery, even on obese patients. It offers an unmatched combination of unique automatic noise reduction, acclaimed lifelike fetal heart sounds, and unequaled sensitivity, allowing users to more easily detect fetal sounds in early gestation and mums with raised BMIs (Body Mass Index) than ever before.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD3 Waterproof Rate Display Monitor Features
- Advanced real time auto-correlation fetal heart rate processing.
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear fetal heart sounds.
- 3 MHz Waterproof Probe suitable for use in a water birthing environment.
- Easy clean probe for improved infection control.
- Integral probe protection and storage.
- Advanced power management with auto switch-off to conserve battery life.
- Low battery indicator.
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum probe position in all circumstances.
- Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Belt clip.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD3 Waterproof Rate Display Doppler Specifications
- Battery Type: 9 volt 6F22.
- Battery Life: 250 - 1 minute examinations.
Auto Shut Off:
- When in Use: 10 minutes.
- With no Signals: 3 minutes.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm.
- Weight (including probe and batteries): 295 g.
- Probe Cable Length (fully extended): 3.5 m approximately.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD3 Waterproof Rate Display Monitor Literature
Great product and great service from MFI medical, the Sonicaid arrived earlier than expected and was even better than described.
Thanks and highly appreciated.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.