Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Sonicaid D920 Audio Only Dopplers have been designed with ease of use in mind. The high sensitivity transducers coupled with clear fetal heart sounds, enable the clinician to quickly locate the fetal heart.
Warranty: 5 Year Doppler / 1 Year Cable and Probe Head Warranty.
Huntleigh Sonicaid D920 Audio Only Doppler Standard Features
- High sensitivity ultrasound for improved ease of use.
- 2 MHz waterproof transducer suitable for use in a water birthing environment (D920).
- Battery low indicator.
- Easy clean transducer for improved infection control.
- Belt clip and neck-cord (option) to aid handling.
- Waterproof probe.
Huntleigh Sonicaid D920 Audio Only Doppler Specifications
- Dimensions: 140 x 74 x 27 mm.
- Weight (including probe & batteries): 295 grams.
- Probe Cable Length (fully extended): 3.5 meters (approximate).