The Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (#BD4000AXS-2) includes two Ultrasound Transducers (#US1), TOCO Contractions Transducer (#CT1), Event Marker (#EM1), one pair of Transducer Belt / Attachment Straps (#ACC-MI1136), Thermal Paper Pack (#ACC15), Bottle of Ultrasound Gel, power cord, and instructions for use (on CD).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Sonicaid BD4000xs provides solutions for all areas of antepartum fetal monitoring. It's ideal for antenatal clinic and doctor's office use.
Using state of the art digital signal processing technology with enhanced FHR performance, this monitor provides the most cost effective and flexible solution for your fetal monitoring needs. Its compact size and styling belie its ruggedness and robust design, using the same materials, construction and design expertise as our world-renowned handheld Dopplers.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Features:
- User-customizable trace annotation facility.
- Automatic fetal movement detection.
- User adjustable, Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Loss of Contact, and Cross-Channel rate verification alerts.
- Hospital information system interface.
- Intuitive user interface and controls simplify training.
- Display consists of a large LCD, back lit for low light clinical environments, and two large LED clear rate displays. Clear visual display of FHR and contractions data and signal quality indicators.
- Maternally sensed fetal movement marker.
- Compatible with extra long, plain thermal paper packs that reduce running costs.
- Twins fetal heart rate channels come standard.
- Wall Bracket (#ACC31) or Trolley Cart (#ACC004-BD4000) options available.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Specifications:
- Technique: Directional Pulse Doppler.
- Frequency: 1.5 MHz.
- Measurement Range FHR: 50 - 210 bpm.
- ISPTA (intensity): Less than 5 mW/cm2.
- Rate Calculation: Autocorrelation.
Uterine Activity External:
- Range: 0 - 100 (relative Units).
- Sensitivity: 100% FSD equivalent to 128 g.
- Baseline: Base line set to +20%.
- Resolution: 1 Relative Unit.
- Excitation Voltage: 5 V.
- Fetal Movement Detection: User Adjustable Threshold Range 0 - 99%.
- Tachycardia (High Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 150 - 200 bpm.
- Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 50 - 120 bpm.
- Loss of Contact (Drop Out): % Loss of Contact 0 - 99.
- Display: 7-segment LED and three channels (FHR 1, FHR 2, UC).
- Resolution: 8 dots per mm.
- Print Head: 128 mm thick film.
- Paper: Plain thermal paper (two size variants).
- Rated AC Supply Voltage: 110 V / 120 V / 220 V / 240 V ± 10%.
- Supply Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 VA max.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 15" x 9.8" x 3.7" (380 mm x 250 mm x 93 mm).
- Case Material: ABS Polycarbonate alloy.
- Power Supply: 100 - 250 Vrms, 50/60 Hz.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.