The Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (#BD4000AXS-2) includes two Ultrasound Transducers (#US1), TOCO Contractions Transducer (#CT1), Event Marker (#EM1), one pair of Transducer Belt / Attachment Straps (#ACC-MI1136), Thermal Paper Pack (#ACC15), Bottle of Ultrasound Gel, power cord, and instructions for use (on CD).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Sonicaid BD4000xs provides solutions for all areas of antepartum fetal monitoring. It's ideal for antenatal clinic and doctor's office use.
Using state of the art digital signal processing technology with enhanced FHR performance, this monitor provides the most cost effective and flexible solution for your fetal monitoring needs. Its compact size and styling belie its ruggedness and robust design, using the same materials, construction and design expertise as our world-renowned handheld Dopplers.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Features:
- User-customizable trace annotation facility.
- Automatic fetal movement detection.
- User adjustable, Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Loss of Contact, and Cross-Channel rate verification alerts.
- Hospital information system interface.
- Intuitive user interface and controls simplify training.
- Display consists of a large LCD, back lit for low light clinical environments, and two large LED clear rate displays. Clear visual display of FHR and contractions data and signal quality indicators.
- Maternally sensed fetal movement marker.
- Compatible with extra long, plain thermal paper packs that reduce running costs.
- Twins fetal heart rate channels come standard.
- Wall Bracket (#ACC31) or Trolley Cart (#ACC004-BD4000) options available.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Specifications:
- Technique: Directional Pulse Doppler.
- Frequency: 1.5 MHz.
- Measurement Range FHR: 50 - 210 bpm.
- ISPTA (intensity): Less than 5 mW/cm2.
- Rate Calculation: Autocorrelation.
Uterine Activity External:
- Range: 0 - 100 (relative Units).
- Sensitivity: 100% FSD equivalent to 128 g.
- Baseline: Base line set to +20%.
- Resolution: 1 Relative Unit.
- Excitation Voltage: 5 V.
- Fetal Movement Detection: User Adjustable Threshold Range 0 - 99%.
- Tachycardia (High Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 150 - 200 bpm.
- Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 50 - 120 bpm.
- Loss of Contact (Drop Out): % Loss of Contact 0 - 99.
- Display: 7-segment LED and three channels (FHR 1, FHR 2, UC).
- Resolution: 8 dots per mm.
- Print Head: 128 mm thick film.
- Paper: Plain thermal paper (two size variants).
- Rated AC Supply Voltage: 110 V / 120 V / 220 V / 240 V ± 10%.
- Supply Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 VA max.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 15" x 9.8" x 3.7" (380 mm x 250 mm x 93 mm).
- Case Material: ABS Polycarbonate alloy.
- Power Supply: 100 - 250 Vrms, 50/60 Hz.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.