Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (#BD4000AXS-T) includes two Ultrasound Transducers (#US1), TOCO Contractions Transducer (#CT1), Event Marker (#EM1), one pair of Transducer Belt / Attachment Straps (#ACC-MI1136), Thermal Paper Pack (#ACC15), Bottle of Ultrasound Gel, power cord, and instructions for use (on CD).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Sonicaid BD4000xs provides solutions for all areas of antepartum fetal monitoring. It's ideal for antenatal clinic and doctor's office use.
Using state of the art digital signal processing technology with enhanced FHR performance, this monitor provides the most cost effective and flexible solution for your fetal monitoring needs. Its compact size and styling belie its ruggedness and robust design, using the same materials, construction and design expertise as our world-renowned handheld Dopplers.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Features
- User-customizable trace annotation facility.
- Automatic fetal movement detection.
- User adjustable, Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Loss of Contact, and Cross-Channel rate verification alerts.
- Hospital information system interface.
- Intuitive user interface and controls simplify training.
- Display consists of a large LCD, back lit for low light clinical environments, and two large LED clear rate displays. Clear visual display of FHR and contractions data and signal quality indicators.
- Maternally sensed fetal movement marker.
- Compatible with extra long, plain thermal paper packs that reduce running costs.
- Twins fetal heart rate channels come standard.
- Wall Bracket (#ACC31) or Trolley Cart (#ACC004-BD4000) options available.
Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitor (Twins) Specifications
- Technique: Directional Pulse Doppler.
- Frequency: 1.5 MHz.
- Measurement Range FHR: 50 - 210 bpm.
- ISPTA (intensity): Less than 6 mW/cm2.
- Rate Calculation: Autocorrelation.
Uterine Activity External:
- Range: 0 - 100 (relative Units).
- Sensitivity: 100% FSD equivalent to 128 g.
- Baseline: Base line set to +20%.
- Resolution: 1 Relative Unit.
- Excitation Voltage: 5 V.
- Fetal Movement Detection: User Adjustable Threshold Range 0 - 99%.
- Tachycardia (High Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 150 - 200 bpm.
- Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate): FHR Threshold Range 50 - 120 bpm.
- Loss of Contact (Drop Out): % Loss of Contact 0 - 99.
- Display: 7-segment LED and three channels (FHR I, FHR II, UC).
- Resolution: 8 dots per mm.
- Print Head: 128 mm thick film.
- Paper: Plain thermal paper (two size variants).
- Rated AC Supply Voltage: 110 V / 120 V / 220 V / 240 V ± 10%.
- Supply Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 VA max.
- Weight: 9.9 lb (4.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 15" x 9.8" x 3.7" (380 mm x 250 mm x 93 mm).
- Case Material: ABS Polycarbonate alloy.
- Power Supply: 100 - 250 Vrms, 50/60 Hz.