Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantities
The Huntleigh Flowtron Large Foot Garment is lightweight, breathable, and made for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prevention. It is designed to provide comfort for the patient, simplicity for the user, and flexibility for healthcare facilities. The Large Foot Garment fits women size 9.5 and larger, and men size 7.5 and larger.
Note: Garments are non-returnable.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Adding compression to a limb using flowtron garments increases blood velocity in the deep veins of that limb. This reduces venous stasis and stimulates fibrinolysis, which is the body's natural method of preventing and breaking down blood clots.
Lightweight, breathable fabric ensures comfort and helps prevent the build-up of heat and moisture. Easily identifiable garments means simple visual confirmation to ensure compliance with the patient's prescribed DVT prevention treatment.
This garment is effective during all types of major surgery including orthopedic, trauma, urological, and general surgery. It is also suitable for other patient groups including neurology, critical care, general medical, and obstetrics.
Huntleigh Flowtron Large Foot Garment Features
- Provides uniform therapy.
- Auto garment recognition of foot, calf, and thigh garments when used with Flowtron Universal (#507003) and Flowtron ACS800 (#513003) pumps.
- Safe and easy attachment of garments to all Flowtron DVT prevention pumps.
- Comfortable material with excellent breathability characteristics.
- Single patient use.
- Uniform bladder with single air inlet tube.
- Well tolerated by patients.
- Clinically effective.
- Easy to fit.
- Usage: Foot garments inflate at a pressure of 130 mmHg (default) with a cycle time of 3 seconds inflation and 27 seconds deflation x 2 per inflation cycle.
Huntleigh Flowtron Large Foot Garment Package Quantities
- #FG200-R: Single.
- #FG200: Case of 10.