Shop with confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh FD1 Plus Dopplex Doppler (#FD1-P-USA) includes a fixed 2 MHz waterproof probe, carry case, headphones, battery, gel, and operating instructions.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The handheld FD1 Plus pocket Doppler is used to recognize fetal heart beat. The high performance transducer enables reliable detection from early gestation right through to delivery, even on obese patients.
Huntleigh FD1 Plus Dopplex Doppler Features
- Advanced real time auto-correlation fetal heart rate processing.
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear fetal heart sounds.
- 2 MHz waterproof transducer suitable for use in a water birthing environment.
- Advanced power management with auto switch-off to conserve battery life.
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum transducer position in all circumstances.
Huntleigh FD1 Plus Dopplex Doppler Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.