The Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler includes a large carry bag, operating instructions, headphones, alkaline battery (9 V), gel, and a probe of your choice.
Warranty: 5 Years.
The D900 is a low cost, audio only, non-directional doppler, principally used for ABPI measurements by community nurses and doctors in their role of leg ulcer management.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Features:
- Non-directional waveform output.
- Clear audio sounds of blood flow or fetal heart.
- Enhanced battery management.
- Compatible with the complete range of vascular probes.
- Obstetric capability.
- When used with EZ8 probe, it is excellent for the infrequent user in locating brachial and pedal arteries.
- Range of eight probe options with probe coding.
- Built in loudspeaker and output for headphones.
- Auto shut off and active noise reduction.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Probes:
- #LUS-D900-P-OP2KIT: 2 MHz Obstetric Probe for fetal heart detection.
- #LUS-D900-P-OP3KIT: 3 MHz Obstetric Probe for fetal heart detection in early gestation. 3 MHz is the recommended standard for obstetrical applications.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP4KIT: 4 MHz Vascular Probe for detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP5KIT: 5 MHz Vascular Probe for edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to the EZ8 Probe for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP8KIT: 8 MHz Vascular Probe for detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. 8 MHz is the recommended standard for vascular applications.
- #LUS-D900-P-EZ8KIT: 8 MHz Widebeam Vascular Probe for easy location of vessels. The widebeam makes it easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP10KIT: 10 MHz Vascular Probe for detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- #LUS-ISP3-D900KIT (Intraoperative Probe Starter Pack): Starter Pack includes three intraoperative probes, probe adaptor, and IV pole clamp. The reusable Dopplex intraoperative probe can be used to immediately confirm blood flow prior to closing, saving time and costs of a potential re-operation. The high sensitivity probes can be re-sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1. The electronic adapter resists diathermy interference and allows connection to any Dopplex Pocket Doppler.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Literature:Huntleigh Dopplex New Vascular Assessment Range Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.