Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Defects.
The routine IM narcotic analgesia for tumescent infiltration is a thing of the past. Monty Infiltrators are 15 cm or 20 cm long, blunt-tipped cannulas, available in 18, 16, or 14 Gauge diameters (for tumescent liposuction entirely by local anesthesia, 16 Gauge, 15 cm Monty Infiltrators are preferred).
The Tip Monty has holes that encompass 20% of the cannulas' distal end. The process is initiated by using a 20 gauge spinal needle to infiltrate a single path along a deep plane within subcutaneous fat deposits. Once an initial path is anesthetized, either a Half Monty or a Full Monty Cannula can be painlessly inserted along the path.
Tumescent infiltration spanning the entire length of the path is accomplished with the Monty Cannula remaining in a stationary position, while an HK Klein Pump is used to provide a rapid continuous flow of anesthetic solution. After the tissue adjacent to the infiltrated path is sufficiently tumescent, the Monty Infiltrator is withdrawn and reinserted beside a bordering partially anesthetized path, and tumescent infiltration is restarted. This process is repeated in both deep and superficial planes until the entire area is tumescent.
The Tip Monty is used in the last stage of the infiltration process to ensure both planes are sufficiently anesthetized. When HK Surgical's 2X Infiltration Tubing is used together with 2 Monty Infiltrators, the time required for tumescent infiltration can be reduced by 25 - 50%.
HK Surgical Tip Monty Infiltration Cannula Sizes:
- IC-TM14g: 14 Gauge (1.8 mm / 8" length).
- IC-TM16g: 16 Gauge (1.2 mm / 6" length).
- IC-TM18g: 18 Gauge (0.84 mm / 6" length).
HK Surgical Tip Monty Infiltration Cannula Media & Literature:
HK Surgical Monty Infiltrators Brochure
HK Surgical Instrument Decontamination
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.