Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Defects.
The routine IM narcotic analgesia for tumescent infiltration is a thing of the past. Monty Infiltrators are 15 cm or 20 cm long, blunt-tipped cannulas, available in 18, 16, or 14 Gauge diameters (for tumescent liposuction entirely by local anesthesia, 16 Gauge, 15 cm Monty Infiltrators are preferred).
The Tip Monty has holes that encompass 20% of the cannulas' distal end. The process is initiated by using a 20 gauge spinal needle to infiltrate a single path along a deep plane within subcutaneous fat deposits. Once an initial path is anesthetized, either a Half Monty or a Full Monty Cannula can be painlessly inserted along the path.
Tumescent infiltration spanning the entire length of the path is accomplished with the Monty Cannula remaining in a stationary position, while an HK Klein Pump is used to provide a rapid continuous flow of anesthetic solution. After the tissue adjacent to the infiltrated path is sufficiently tumescent, the Monty Infiltrator is withdrawn and reinserted beside a bordering partially anesthetized path, and tumescent infiltration is restarted. This process is repeated in both deep and superficial planes until the entire area is tumescent.
The Tip Monty is used in the last stage of the infiltration process to ensure both planes are sufficiently anesthetized. When HK Surgical's 2X Infiltration Tubing is used together with 2 Monty Infiltrators, the time required for tumescent infiltration can be reduced by 25 - 50%.
HK Surgical Tip Monty Infiltration Cannula Sizes:
- IC-TM14g: 14 Gauge (1.8 mm / 8" length).
- IC-TM16g: 16 Gauge (1.2 mm / 6" length).
- IC-TM18g: 18 Gauge (0.84 mm / 6" length).
HK Surgical Tip Monty Infiltration Cannula Media & Literature:
HK Surgical Monty Infiltrators Brochure
HK Surgical Instrument Decontamination
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.