Shop with Confidence at MFI
The HK Surgical Double Spike Infiltration Tubing (#ITD-20) (Klein Double Spike Tubing) saves time and effort by allowing you to hang two different bags of anesthetic solution at one time, alternating back and forth between concentrations, allowing you to treat multiple areas requiring different solutions. Additionally, when infiltrating larger volumes of solution, two bags may be hung at the beginning of the procedure, eliminating the need to stop and change bags.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
HK Surgical Double Spike Infiltration Tubing Features
- Two spikes for hanging two IV bags at one time.
HK Surgical Double Spike Infiltration Tubing Specifications
- IV Tubing Section Diameter: 0.11" (Inner Diameter) x 0.16" (Outer Diameter).
- Silicone Sleeve Section Diameter: 0.187" x 0.375".
- Length: 15.5 feet.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.27 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 9" x 11" (38.1 cm x 22.86 cm x 27.94 cm).
HK Surgical Double Spike Infiltration Tubing Media and Literature