The HK Surgical 2X Infiltration Tubing (10 per case / #IT2X-10) provides an innovative method for reducing the length of time necessary to complete tumescent infiltration by as much as 50%. 2X tubing is a unique type of extension tubing that is used along with the HK Klein Infiltration Pump and HK Klein Infiltration Tubing. By attaching to the distal end of standard HK Klein Infiltration Tubing, the 2X tubing allows a single clinician to use 2 Monty Infiltrators simultaneously, thereby dramatically reducing the time required to complete the infiltration. Latex-free, CE marked.
2X tubing consists of 3 segments of IV tubing, joined together by a plastic Y-shaped connector. Proximally, there is a single IV tube segment with a female luer connector, which is intended to be attached to the distal end of the standard HK Klein Tubing that extends from the Klein Pump. The 2 remaining segments of IV tubing are each fitted with a pinch-clamp and tipped with a male luer connector. These 2 male luer connectors permit 2 Monty Infiltrators to be attached. Using 2X tubing, a single clinician can manage tumescent infiltration by simultaneously using 2 Monty Infiltrators and the Monty infiltration technique. The infiltration process is initiated with 2 Monty Infiltrators inserted into 2 separate areas of fat. When 1 Monty has produced sufficient tumescence, the pinch clamp on its tubing is closed, allowing that Monty to be re-positioned, while the tumescent fluid continues to flow through the other Monty. By alternating between the 2 Monty Infiltrators in this fashion, the infiltration pump can continue to pump without interruption while 1 of the Monty Infiltrators is withdrawn and then re-positioned. Alternatively, 2 clinicians can do tumescent infiltration simultaneously, while using only 1 Klein Pump.
HK Surgical 2X Infiltration Tubing Media & Literature:
HK Surgical Infiltration Klein Pump & Accessories Brochure
HK Surgical Monty Infiltrators Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.